Harry Potter

India Forums' Most Popular HP Couple (Page 10)

Poll Question: Which of these couples do you like the BEST?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [6.14%]
26 [11.40%]
43 [18.86%]
116 [50.88%]
19 [8.33%]
3 [1.32%]
5 [2.19%]
1 [0.44%]
1 [0.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
harry hermoine......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India Forums' Most Popular HP Couple (Page 10)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karan-007

IF-Stunnerz

karan-007

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger though i wanted harry n hermoine together

tiny15

Misfit_

Goldie

Misfit_

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Draco-Hermione & Tonks-Remus.

pricey28

pricey28

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
RON HERMIONE ALL THE WAYYYYYY!!!!!! THEY ARE THE BESTTTTT!!!!!! lol
and glad to see this forum agrees Big smileTongue i have yet to meet a single person, both HP fan and non-HP fan, whose fav HP couple isn't ron-hermione. they are the iconic couple of HP, and by faaaaar, the most popular one in the series. can't wait to see them FINALLY kiss on DH 2. its one of the most anticipated scenes in the whole series, EVERRRR. lolll

after them, i really like harry-luna. i've always felt harry-ginny was TOTALLY random and out of absolutely nowhere, hence, unnatural in both the movies and the books. but the movies portrayed them worse, as if they were almost forced to put them together just cause jk said so. whereas they actually did a faaaar better job with harry-luna in the movies. i think they did that cause they initially thought harry-luna was gonna end up together in the book. you can just see it in the OOTP film. the filmmakers WANTED harry-luna together. hehehe...just wish, jk saw it that way too...oh well...

Edited by pricey28 - 12 February 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneEloquent

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pricey28

RON HERMIONE ALL THE WAYYYYYY!!!!!! THEY ARE THE BESTTTTT!!!!!! lol
and glad to see this forum agrees Big smileTongue i have yet to meet a single person, both HP fan and non-HP fan, whose fav HP couple isn't ron-hermione. they are the iconic couple of HP, and by faaaaar, the most popular one in the series. can't wait to see them FINALLY kiss on DH 2. its one of the most anticipated scenes in the whole series, EVERRRR. lolll

after them, i really like harry-luna. i've always felt harry-ginny was TOTALLY random and out of absolutely nowhere, hence, unnatural in both the movies and the books. but the movies portrayed them worse, as if they were almost forced to put them together just cause jk said so. whereas they actually did a faaaar better job with harry-luna in the movies. i think they did that cause they initially thought harry-luna was gonna end up together in the book. you can just see it in the OOTP film. the filmmakers WANTED harry-luna together. hehehe...just wish, jk saw it that way too...oh well...

Yup they are. I guess part of the reason why is because both are main characters, second only to Harry. And they have been wonderfully developed right from book 1. Jo put so many obstacles between them that people have been rooting for them to get together since ages. And she gets them to kiss only at the end. Till then, we are left wondering..will they...won't they LOL They were the main couple in Deathly Hallows especially.

Another reason is that we see their love story from Harry's eyes. And so, in a way, we get the point-of-view of both Ron and Hermione, through Harry. We get each of their side of the story when they're fighting in HBP and we get to see their first kiss also via Harry.
Harry's own love story is lopsided because we never get Ginny's side of the story. Only bits and pieces.

As for the movies, even they've set them up wonderfully. As for H/G and esp. for Ginny, I feel really bad. They have totally destroyed the essence of H/G Sleepy I just hope they make it up atleast a little in the last movie.

Mione

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
hi i m new 2 this forum though i m writing on oder forums 2 from ages!!! i m big fan of HP & HP series!!

if i've 2 choose any couple i"ll go 4 harry-hermoinee as both trust & understand each oder more than ron understands hermoinee!! their relationship is based on trust, faith, understanding & maturity while harry-jinny luks sumwat forced even in book & in movie it luked more forced one!! i agree wid the prsn who said that it was like JK wrote bat them so director has 2 show it!!!

but now in books by JK & in movies JK paired H-J & R-H. so now its like this only. though may b JK while pairing might've thought of either opposite attracts or just bcoz H-H-R r 3 frnds & she wanted them 2gether.so she paired H-R & H-G as ginny is ron's sis so she won't cum btn their frndship & rather it"ll make their frndship more strong & esply ron & harry where ron always felt a bit of inferior 2 harry though like a frnd he almost always supported him!! and if JK wud'd paired H-H 2gether then 4 ron anoder gal had 2 cum which might not made harry as family 2 ron. but now wid harry wid ginny and ron wid hermoinee she made a family 4 harry & hermonee both!!SmileSmileSmile

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger ......Smile

Mione

anonymous7

IF-Rockerz

anonymous7

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
100 for Ron Hermione!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i like other couples too................ but R-Hr is the best!!!!!!!!!

Mione

Post Reply New Post

Go to top