WHY

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sumiko

sumiko

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Why is it that when a good thing is  going it is stopped abruptly. If it is something to do with TRPs then I am sure that there must be a wrong feedback because everybody loved this serial.Please restart it .It has great scope to flourish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY" in Mitwa Phool kamal Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
plz ye bata dein kay kia drama end hogaya hai yar mein nay saturday ko tv mein dekha to mitwa ka promo dikha rahay thay aur kah rahaey they kay 25th jan se new times pr.
 plzzz confirm me!!!!!!!!!

-Coolgurll-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sumiko

sumiko

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
They announce Mitwa  to b aired at odd timings like 2 am in the morning and Sat 7.30 am. I cannot tell you for certain because I have not switched on my TV at such times. If you have access to Tata Sky you can go into guide and check it out .

sumiko

sumiko

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
For new timings of Mitwa refer to Tata sky guide.The  timings are odd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.