Pavitra Rishta

PR reloaded-FF-Pt 66 Pg 148, 27/4/11 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

*Maleena*

Goldie

*Maleena*

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i just love this story! can't wait for the next part!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR reloaded-FF-Pt 66 Pg 148, 27/4/11 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Niki, ur ff is sooo awesome, good n realistic with a good story, so far it's going very good!!! u have wrote it very understandable n realy it is not like i am reading it, so plz update the next part very quickly coz i can't wait for it
anywayz good luck!!!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Gr8 one nikki....

Acha who are twins??? I dint get whose kids are those... ANd atya??? Sorry I read both parts again but couldnt make out...

SO I guess next time lot of rains n Archu w/o umbrella n Manav always lending her one.. Ohh I miss those days.. Thx to u I will get to relive them....

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

@mitts: the twins are savita's children- Vedant and Vandita. Savita is Manav's stepmother.. cos I hate it when I see Manav's OWN mother meting out such bad treatment to him... so I made Savita his step mother in this story.

And Atya is Damodar's muhboli sister. Actually I wanted one mother-like figure for a nice boy like Manav who has a mom like Savita.There is no kaka in this story as of now... ( sorry for Vishy the dishy fans)... maybe will introduce him later.

-SD-

Goldie

-SD-

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Nikita you write so well Clap so Manav has decided to have an exclusive date with you.

Introduce kaka very soon. Else the Vishy fans will loose their hearts.

Edited by -SD- - 29 January 2010 at 10:58pm

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
@SD : WowSD, thanks!! Kab hai date.. kahan hai date??? :D

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Niks sorry for commenting so late.Read both the parts properly at one go today.

Wow...you think so much about Manav that you introduced a motherly figure for him.Clap And Tarun as always is so supportive of Manav!! And it was funny how the girl turned out to be kabaddi champ and Manav agreed to marry her.LOL And I loved your FF, will be waiting for the update.Wink

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
another beautiful part Nikki..loved it all n can't wait 4 d nest part so post it soonClapThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.