Pavitra Rishta

PR reloaded-FF-Pt 66 Pg 148, 27/4/11 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

Swati_

IF-Dazzler

Swati_

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Nikki Hug
 Loved ur part would be an understatement Big smile It was awesome sweety Smile
    Felt bad for Shravani Ouch Wish cv's had handled her track with such dignity Ouch  stupid cv's Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR reloaded-FF-Pt 66 Pg 148, 27/4/11 (Page 150)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Athena.

IF-Rockerz

Athena.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Really enjoyed this part Nikki!

Very well doneSmile

I'm very disappointed in Archana Stern Smile

I know she is vert shocked and hurt, so the only things that stood out for her in the conversation was about the possibility of Manav getting married to Shravani. In fact, I can clearly see that she is convinced he would marry her for many reasons. But, not once did she try make sense of the following: "It was only her jealousy with Archana which brought out the devil in her", "what if I'm not able to forget Archana?".

Also, her aai, Sulochona, is so controlling. :/

She's not as bad as Savita maybe - I actually felt for Sharavani.After all, she did think it was love (or perhaps it really was). & like Tarun said, she had waited for a LONG time so she does deserve her fair share of happiness. In all this, Savita is the only one that I feel least empathic towards. She feels untouched by Manav's words, and completely overlooks his feelings. Disapprove

I hope Shravani finally redeems herself by doing the right things, and I hope Savita goes down for all the wrong things she did. Archana has a long way to go to redeem herself, though. She's taking way too long to realise things. If it was anybody else than Manav, they would have let her rot in hell and moved the heck on in life Ouch

Thanks Nikki! This was a wonderful read.

Eagerly waiting for the next part now. ooo, BTW, congrats on reaching the 150th page ;) This calls for a new thread and celebration!

-Anushka

Edited by Athena. - 30 April 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

I think one thing I find lacking in archana is just common sense or that instinct. I mean not everything in life is crystal cleared, and not everything is going be served to you. And she has seen how Manav is with her, and still she keeps on doubting him, basically she has a weak character, would like to see some strength there.

Great job nikki (if I may call you that), I hope one day someone takes this and makes a sensible show out of this.. Embarrassed

Thankyou Byte!!!

I understand what you are trying to say about instinct, but we cannot make practical, big decisions of life only on the basis of instinct na- Manav has a dysfunctional family, an utter abusive Aai, is in a bad financial state and his relationship with Karanjkars is EXTREMELY strained- leave aside Archana, would even a normal girl with no misunderstandings want to go back to him? Then think of how difficult it would be for meek, middle class Archu to follow her instinct knowing that it will lead her to hell. So she used up her instincts by focussing and thinking deeply on Manav's behavior and undertstand him better. Where common sense is concerned, everything points towards Ajit being right and Manav being a cheat- Ajit has the proofs, Manav's own behavior had been suspicious even in the beginning of the story, and Manav's own family members are lying about him- Archana tried to trust him once cos of her instinct but it ended in nothing except getting more hurt- how on earth can she just trust him blankly again? We can say this about common sense cos we see the story from both sides, but Archana knows about Manav only what she observed in few days.

It is to Archana's credit that she has a soft heart and feels for everybody- she has her plus points as a human being which made her see the good points of Manav's character- made her understand that even though he used the wrong ways to get married to her, his love for her has never been false. Which is why, she softened towards him with each passing day.

Originally posted by toothbrush13

Every part is exceptional, and this is no exception!  LOL

But I just want to comment in general that wow, it has been over a year and a full thread and there is so much left in the story!  This is so awesome!  I really admire the way that you have kept up with your FF and how the quality of it gets better with each part.  I'm really honored that I got to work with you through the banners (and hope to continue to do so!).  Congratulations Niki, 66 (substantial) parts and a whole thread is a pretty big deal!

Thankyou TB!!! I too have never thought that the story would go on for so long, but I think the erratic posting is also somewhere responsible for all this. I'm really glad that all of you appreciate it, and you in particular- I remember you commented on my first part, and after all these parts you are still here to encourage me. *hug* And thanks for all the banners- they're lovely!!

@khushi cblover and Sakura: Thank you very much girls for the appreciation!Smile

Originally posted by umayal

I wish Manav was strong in refusing Shravani when he couldn't solve the expectations ahead.
Your Manav did it. Clap

I wish archu shouldn't have given her husband in a platter to another woman. Here, your archu is already mourning about that thought and I am sure she wouldn't.

And Tarun's advice ,i dont find fault with him. as you all said, a human nature with a practical approach. He was right. but what i wish is ,archu should reach the level where he says, yes archu deserves you(my friend) Manav. Hoping for it in the upcoming parts.

I'm glad you liked this part Umi! But I think you will like the next few parts more.Wink

Originally posted by Swatrocks

Nikki Hug 
 Loved ur part would be an understatement Big smile It was awesome sweety Smile
    Felt bad for Shravani Ouch Wish cv's had handled her track with such dignity Ouch  stupid cv's Angry

Thankyou Sweety!! But Shravani's dignified ending is not yet done, right now toh she has been shouted at by both Manav and his Aai... dignified ending in the next part.Wink

Originally posted by Athena.

I'm very disappointed in Archana Stern Smile

I know she is vert shocked and hurt, so the only things that stood out for her in the conversation was about the possibility of Manav getting married to Shravani. In fact, I can clearly see that she is convinced he would marry her for many reasons. But, not once did she try make sense of the following: "It was only her jealousy with Archana which brought out the devil in her", "what if I'm not able to forget Archana?".

Hi Athena! I agreed with the whole of your post, but would like to elaborate a little on this part. If Manav and Tarun ever speak that Shravani is bad, evil and so on, then the first impulse from Archana's POV would not be that 'Manav and Tarun hate her, this means she LIED!" (Cos the thing that is imprinted in her mind due to proofs, his Aai and withnesses is that Manav is guilty). Rather, she would feel more inclined to think that "Manav hates her, cos she broke his marriage (by telling the truth)." Even in the past, Manav had shouted out at Shravani at her office that it is becos of you that all this is happening, same explanation for that time. So here Tarun's statement that Shravani's jealousy brought out the devil in her, can be interpreted by Archana as "Shravani's jealousy with Archana brought out the devil in her (meaning she ruined Manav's marriage by telling the so called truth to her)."

Else another way to look at it, as you yourself said, is to assume that she was too much in shock (though I myself go with the first one.) In either case, Archu gets a leeway.LOL

About "What if I'm not able to forget Archana"- she knows Manav loves her very well already, but Tarun's arguments made sense, and a practical minded Manav was more likely to follow them, she felt.

Although I respect the way you perceive the characters and the story, yet I would just like to say something about 'Archana-being-a-disappointment'- any other woman would have perhaps behaved in the same way (read my answer to ByteMe too).. what sets Archana APART from other woman though is that perhaps no other woman would have done so much soul searching and traced her instincts EVEN AFTER knowing that the man is a cheat and the family has abused her-- any other woman would have continued hating- Archu on the other hand, tried to analyse the reason for Manav's so called bad behavior, which boiled down to understanding his love for her and emotional need for a good life partner. It is her large heartedness that even at the age of 26, she has already started thinking of giving Manav second chance by taking into consideration his good points inspite of the fact that he cheated her. The only thing lacking here is that the girl is meek and weak and has a controlling mother like Sulo who brands all her thought as BS (she discussed once with Sulo that she has been too hard on Manav), else she would have returned to Manav earlier only. 

I hope this perspective makes you feel better about Archu! LOL

The disappointment in the story is Damo Baba and I kept him that way cos he has always been a disappointment in the show too!LOL

Edited by nikitagmc - 01 May 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

dhahi

dhahi

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Enjoyed this part very much Thumbs Up as it shows Archana's unwillingness even in thinking about Manav-Shravani's wedding. 
As you keep on saying, waiting for their UNITY soon. 
I wont mind if it's dramatic also LOL.
One request - Pls try to post frequently.

sakura123

sakura123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hi Niki,

When are you going to update, I am waiting eagerly for the next part.
Everyday I am coming and checking, but not yet, I think I am too much addicted to this FF.

thanks.

ByteMe

ByteMe

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Update update... Me want update!!!

Humaari maange poori Karo Evil Smile

(esp since actual show has gone to the dogs!) Dead

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I thought I should put up a note in this thread about the 2nd thread in case people come to this thread searching for updates.

Guys, part 67 onwards will be in the second thread of PR reloaded (as this thread has completed 150 pages.)

So please don't post here anymore, please post in the new thread only. 

Here's the link to the second thread:

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.