Pavitra Rishta

PR reloaded-FF-Pt 66 Pg 148, 27/4/11 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
and.. the SOTD goes to ... PUNNI !!!! for being such a cute lil rockstar Hug ...

just a small doubt ( i know u must've have mentioned this in some previous part but i am not able to recollect..) ... tarun would have told vaishu about what shravani has done right ? why hasnt she told archu about it yet ? or did she , and archu didnt believe her? ( ah , i am just not able to remember what happened ..)

Originally posted by nikitagmc

"Oh wow- so finally you people agreed?" said Tarun sarcastically. "Thankyou so much Archana for being so kind to me, and giving me the permission to allow my own guests for my own engagement. I hope they will not be treated like crap.. ha???"

LOL   ...
lol... i guess he is going to get along fantabulously with his sasural after marriage...LOL ..
ah .. the manav in your FF ... has a backbone which doesnt bend that easily under pressure..
still .. i must admit ... if manav was someone i knew in real life .. i would have given him the same advice that tarun gave him...
but .. aw.. hell .. this aint real life .. and i want ArMan together ..
this was seriously a fab part (and after a long time , i really really felt for archu , aww.. the girl really thinks manav will crack under pressure and remarry ..) ... cant wait for the next one ...

Edited by lunza - 27 April 2011 at 5:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR reloaded-FF-Pt 66 Pg 148, 27/4/11 (Page 149)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by moon_mine

i hope shravani nw tell's the truth to archana!!!!

Big smileLet's see if that works out...Wink

Originally posted by shootingstar27

Niki,
I'm an ArMan fan but I've never been a Shravani hater and the way you wrote her story in this part is how I always saw her, a girl whose biggest mistake is being extremely weak in love and allowed herself be manipulated even though she knew deep down its wrong.
I really think you should get this published .You've done a marvelous job Thumbs Up You could be like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle,a physician and a writer Big smile Eagerly waiting for the coming parts. 

My views about Shravani are the same as yours. Even in PR, I felt the same- her only fault was that she was too weak.

Thanks for the compliment Omana- means a lot.

Originally posted by ArManFan1

Manav gali ke Kutton se darta hai LOL
Once again Good Job Niki...

LOL Nahi, Manav ko bahane banana nahi aata...Wink.. Thanks Rachna.

Originally posted by lunza

just a small doubt ( i know u must've have mentioned this in some previous part but i am not able to recollect..) ... tarun would have told vaishu about what shravani has done right ? why hasnt she told archu about it yet ? or did she , and archu didnt believe her? ( ah , i am just not able to remember what happened ..)

Its not just Tarun lunza, even Damodar met her personally and told her everything- but their talks hold no testimony- since they are Manav's family it can be easily assumed that they will be taking his side only and maybe even lying for his sake. Plus, we have to see things from Archu's POV- even from within the family she is getting different claims- Savita Aai,his mother, said Manav is a womanizer and a cheat and had a relationship with Shravani, Shravani said it too, while Tarun and Damodar say its not true. Now whom should Archu trust- its not long since she became a part of the family so she doesn't know who is most trustworthy.

Originally posted by lunza

lol... i guess he is going to get along fantabulously with his sasural after marriage...LOL .. 
ah .. the manav in your FF ... has a backbone which doesnt bend that easily under pressure..
still .. i must admit ... if manav was someone i knew in real life .. i would have given him the same advice that tarun gave him...
but .. aw.. hell .. this aint real life .. and i want ArMan together .. 
this was seriously a fab part (and after a long time , i really really felt for archu , aww.. the girl really thinks manav will crack under pressure and remarry ..) ... cant wait for the next one ... 

Agree with everything- especially the bit where you said that you would have given the same advice to Manav as Tarun did- I too would have done the same- basically Tarun's views are a reflection of the views of the general audience/readers- just like you all, he is fed up of Karanjkars and only wants Manav to do well.

Wow, Lunza, you are warming up to Archu now... do parts ke baad tumhara kya haal hoga???Embarrassed

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 April 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27LovePRSohamlunza

ByteMe

ByteMe

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Oh I just loved this Part, it was awesome.. wait was totally worth it.. sabre ka phal meetha.. Tongue

Anyways, my take:

I loved the Manav-Tarun conversation, esp the sarcastic bit by Tarun.
To be honest I didnt feel sorry for Archana at all, she needs to realize her fault. I mean comon she is playing the blame game with Manav way to much. Btw I hope in future you dont make Manav be soo easy to get for Archana, I want to see Archana doing a little bit of running around after Manav.

I would also really really like to see Archana stand up for herself and also for Manav infront of her family. I would also like to see Archana side with manav without any proofs of his innocence. I think one thing I find lacking in archana is just common sense or that instinct. I mean not everything in life is crystal cleared, and not everything is going be served to you. And she has seen how Manav is with her, and still she keeps on doubting him, basically she has a weak character, would like to see some strength there.

Also, liked the whole Shravani and Savita bit, it was nice to see the selfish side in all these characters... again very human, unlike the serial, where their mahaanta is suffocatingDead

Great job nikki (if I may call you that), I hope one day someone takes this and makes a sensible show out of this.. Embarrassed

And yeah, like I said before, dont mind if you elongate thsi as much, just please post more frequent updates.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayallunza

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Every part is exceptional, and this is no exception!  LOL

But I just want to comment in general that wow, it has been over a year and a full thread and there is so much left in the story!  This is so awesome!  I really admire the way that you have kept up with your FF and how the quality of it gets better with each part.  I'm really honored that I got to work with you through the banners (and hope to continue to do so!).  Congratulations Niki, 66 (substantial) parts and a whole thread is a pretty big deal!

umayallunza

Khushi-Singh

Khushi-Singh

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
What a mind blowing part Niki, Amazing. I am so happyyy. Eagerly waiting for the next part, plz plz plz plz update soon.

umayallunza

sakura123

sakura123

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Wow, loved the episode, I am a silent reader but couldn't control my self from writing to you. Just waiting for the next part keeping my fingers crossed for Archana and Manav.
Thanks a lot for giving us such a beautiful story.

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Hai Nikki,
I didn't know  that you have posted the next part as it was not in first page of IF, it was in the previous pages I think.

Oh God,Thanks a Lot Dear for this part and Muvaas, Hug Hug Hug from me.

Whatever I wish to see in character of Manav and archana you have showed it.

I wish Manav was strong in refusing Shravani when he couldn't solve the expectations ahead.
Your Manav did it. Clap

I wish archu shouldn't have given her husband in a platter to another woman. Here, your archu is already mourning about that thought and I am sure she wouldn't.

ok,instead of imaging her with sathish, it is going to be Manav with shravani which is going to Haunt archu.

I liked it. They way you have expressed archu's shock,oh the feeling she felt could be felt thro your writings. could feel for your character they way you wrote it. I think archu need this shake to know herself and to know what she wants.
Yes,she started realizing,its due to her mistake of divorce decision she is going to lose Manav for ever.

I felt sad for her and at the same time also glad that she started realizing.

She has to feel this and the pain how it would be as Manav as gone thro this thought already when he before accept for divorce.

And your Manav, No words Clap Clap ,the way he handled shravani's issue, Really poor fellow for being blamed to take that decision. Only one time he thinks about himself, and that too its not about himself,only if he is able to do and fufil expectations ,then everyone will be happy ,otherwise it gives Takleaf for everyone. so His decison is to keep everything balanced.

And Tarun's advice ,i dont find fault with him. as you all said, a human nature with a practical approach. He was right. but what i wish is ,archu should reach the level where he says, yes archu deserves you(my friend) Manav. Hoping for it in the upcoming parts.

And i know my archu will deserve your Manav at one time in your FF.

Thank you so much Nikki for this part. As usual it is worth waiting and No words Yaar. You are superb writer Clap Clap and the way you brought through emotions ,really could feel it.

Feel for both archu and Manav.

Again should I say,   I was eagerly waiting for your next part.

Edited by umayal - 28 April 2011 at 5:43pm

Khushi-Singhlunza

tj_black

tj_black

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
nice and sweet update...loved itBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.