Pratigya N Krishna

Ravi_99 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay, so i'm new to this forum. I noticed a lot of Krishna fans on here. I can't help but wonder why?
Okay, you girls find him attractive but the guy has no character . Would you want to marry a guy like him in real life who has no character esp when you are getting married to someone else? If so, only god can help you :) And if he does get her in this serial then what's the message? that if you contiuned to tease a girl, who doesn't like you will end up being with you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree its totally wrong. and i'm nt saying it rite in any way but this is a serial, make believe......and i really like their jodi. sori if you dnt agree wit me. and welcome πŸ˜ƒ
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Krishna Krishna rockssssss..he is nt a goon..he lubes pratigya truely n purely n its nt koi aney jaaney walaa lubee its 4 eva types lubee..
He isnt educated means he cant lube an educated girl???He saved pratigya frm angad wa d goon..he thinks pratigya too luves him becux angad wa has created sum misunderstandingzz..he gives money to beggars he goes to mandir n is hanumaan ji bhagat..he luves only n only pratigya n kissi ko b usper burrii nazar nae dalney daitaa..
NOW U GUSY TEMEE aisaa koi goon ya koi acxhaa ladka kerta hai??
I LUBEE KRISHNA KRISHNA ARHAAN BEHLL ROCKSSS...This show is different yet very gud..
welcum to d forum u both:-))
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah this show is different but really gud....n i agree with u prettygurl(sry dont knw ur name).....Krishna is not bad guy...he just love pratigya so much n have misunderstanding tht pratigya loves her too....n he loves her so much tht he wrote her name on the arm...he doesnt even want anyone to look at her n think different way....he just love her a lot...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ravi_99

Okay, so i'm new to this forum. I noticed a lot of Krishna fans on here. I can't help but wonder why?
Okay, you girls find him attractive but the guy has no character . Would you want to marry a guy like him in real life who has no character esp when you are getting married to someone else? If so, only god can help you :) And if he does get her in this serial then what's the message? that if you contiuned to tease a girl, who doesn't like you will end up being with you?

this is a story meant for two people whu r together for al wrong reasons...........so they r meant to be together.........aND YA WELCOME TO THE FORUM
sidraarhaan thumbnail
WHY GUYS THOSE PEOLE AGAINST KRISHNAAA.ITS ONLY DRAMA STORY AND EKTA KAPOOR GIVE US ONLY ENTERTAINMENT.KRISHNAAA IS DOING NOW BETTER HE ONLY WANTS SHARMEELI AND SEEDHI SADHI GIRL.AND HE WANTS HOUSEWORKING GIRL.DONT NAGITIVE THINK ABOUT IT OK... OR YAR WAISAY BHI HAR LADKAY KO GHAR SANBHALNAY WALI LADKI CHAYE? WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT MY PARAGRAPH