Pratigya

Pratigya N Krishna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ravi_99

Ravi_99

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Okay, so i'm new to this forum. I noticed a lot of Krishna fans on here. I can't help but wonder why?
Okay, you girls find him attractive but the guy has no character . Would you want to marry a guy like him in real life who has no character esp when you are getting married to someone else? If so, only god can help you :) And if he does get her in this serial then what's the message? that if you contiuned to tease a girl, who doesn't like you will end up being with you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yakkudimag

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya N Krishna" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pia9

Goldie

Pia9

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i agree its totally wrong. and i'm nt saying it rite in any way but this is a serial, make believe......and i really like their jodi. sori if you dnt agree wit me. and welcome Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Krishna Krishna rockssssss..he is nt a goon..he lubes pratigya truely n purely n its nt koi aney jaaney walaa lubee its 4 eva types lubee..
He isnt educated means he cant lube an educated girl???He saved pratigya frm angad wa d goon..he thinks pratigya too luves him becux angad wa has created sum misunderstandingzz..he gives money to beggars he goes to mandir n is hanumaan ji bhagat..he luves only n only pratigya n kissi ko b usper burrii nazar nae dalney daitaa..
NOW U GUSY TEMEE aisaa koi goon ya koi acxhaa ladka kerta hai??
I LUBEE KRISHNA KRISHNA ARHAAN BEHLL ROCKSSS...This show is different yet very gud..
welcum to d forum u both:-))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frndship_trustArjaAddict

frndship_trust

Goldie

frndship_trust

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
yeah this show is different but really gud....n i agree with u prettygurl(sry dont knw ur name).....Krishna is not bad guy...he just love pratigya so much n have misunderstanding tht pratigya loves her too....n he loves her so much tht he wrote her name on the arm...he doesnt even want anyone to look at her n think different way....he just love her a lot...Thumbs UpSmile

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi_99

Okay, so i'm new to this forum. I noticed a lot of Krishna fans on here. I can't help but wonder why?
Okay, you girls find him attractive but the guy has no character . Would you want to marry a guy like him in real life who has no character esp when you are getting married to someone else? If so, only god can help you :) And if he does get her in this serial then what's the message? that if you contiuned to tease a girl, who doesn't like you will end up being with you?
this is a story meant for two people whu r together for al wrong reasons...........so they r meant to be together.........aND YA WELCOME TO THE FORUM

sidraarhaan

sidraarhaan

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
WHY GUYS THOSE PEOLE AGAINST KRISHNAAA.ITS ONLY DRAMA STORY AND EKTA KAPOOR GIVE US ONLY ENTERTAINMENT.KRISHNAAA IS DOING NOW BETTER HE ONLY WANTS SHARMEELI AND SEEDHI SADHI GIRL.AND HE WANTS HOUSEWORKING GIRL.DONT NAGITIVE THINK ABOUT IT OK... OR YAR WAISAY BHI HAR LADKAY KO GHAR SANBHALNAY WALI LADKI CHAYE? WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT MY PARAGRAPH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top