Ranveer...The Prahlad in the Rajvansh clan...

Posted: 14 years ago
I had wanted to make this topic for Ranveer for long time..Just like Prahlad was a righteous person, ever believing in good and GOD, Ranveer is like a Prahlad in the Hiranyakashipu/ Rajvansh clan... to briefly state, Hiranyakashipu was a giant/demon who was too egoistic and made people follow him. He pressurised Prahlad, his son to follow his orders as if he is God. But Prahlad never deviated from the path of truth and kept his belief in God...

Rajvanshs are no less than egoistic evil people...and I feel Ranveer is the only humane person in that clan...let us discuss Ranveer and relive him from the beginning , when he was introduced, the phases that he passed in life, the people who touched his life etc...
I know people mentioned a certain girl named Sonia who was the first love of his.. this part I did not see...and no one was ever willing to explain it. As this is Ranvir's topic ... and about his life....maybe some light can be thrown in here....?

In those days did Ranvir ever saw Ragini? ... in any party, or festival....or occassion.... I mean, even a moment before break up, or after break up (in an unromantic way)?

All in all he is a good guy!
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
Ranveer did not know Ragini, but he had seen Ragini and met her as Sadhna's sister...
He was shown dating a girl named Sonia. Sadhna had put a clause that Vasu will get ranveer-Ragini married. Vasu, as clever she is, agreed because she knew Ranveer will never marry Ragini. Then as soon as the family knew Ranveer was dating Sonia, Vasu pretended in front of Sadhna that since Vasu cannot get Ranveer-Ragini married (as Ranveer loves Sonia), Sadhna can also leave Alekh. But Sadhna stayed back for Alekh. Sdahna later on found that Sonia was evil, so saved Ranveer on their engagement day. After that, Ranveer used to stay morose and one day, bu telephone cross connection got introduced to a girl, and he named her Anamika and from that Anmol-Anamika story started.
well im watching bidaai frm day 1..
I remember when ranvir came frm london after completing his studies... he came along wid his girl friend name Sonia...
it ws the reception party of saalekh as they got newly married..so vasu wanted to introduce her "badi bahu sadhna" infront of the whole society...
and she promised sadhna that she will ask ranvir about ragini!
n then when ranvir said to vasu n indrjeet that he love sonia n wanted to marry wid her... vasu got happy ...
later she asked ranvir n she said "ranvir humne tumhari shadi sadhna ki bari behen ragini se pakki kari hai (sumthing like that..dunt remember the exact dialogues).. n she showed him ragini..ragini ws standing along wid sharma family)..ranvir ws shocked and he said "mom ragini is gud but she can neva be my choice!" i love sonia and wanted to marry wid her!
no offence but sonia ws in the shw for sum episodes n ranvir ws pakka flat on her! 😆 so ranvir's first luv ws sonia!!!
Originally posted by scrpngl

well im watching bidaai frm day 1..
I remember when ranvir came frm london after completing his studies... he came along wid his girl friend name Sonia...
it ws the reception party of saalekh as they got newly married..so vasu wanted to introduce her "badi bahu sadhna" infront of the whole society...
and she promised sadhna that she will ask ranvir about ragini!
n then when ranvir said to vasu n indrjeet that he love sonia n wanted to marry wid her... vasu got happy ...
later she asked ranvir n she said "ranvir humne tumhari shadi sadhna ki bari behen ragini se pakki kari hai (sumthing like that..dunt remember the exact dialogues).. n she showed him ragini..ragini ws standing along wid sharma family)..ranvir ws shocked and he said "mom ragini is gud but she can neva be my choice!" i love sonia and wanted to marry wid her!
no offence but sonia ws in the shw for sum episodes n ranvir ws pakka flat on her! 😆 so ranvir's first luv ws sonia!!!
thanks for elaborating...

One IMP point about Ranvir

Sonia was not Ranvir's "First Love"that was jst infatuation...

Ranvir Rockksss and us se na koi acha haii na hosaktahaii.....A Real Romeo...nO ONe can Love his/sher Life partner like him..He is The BEST
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

One IMP point about Ranvir

Sonia was not Ranvir's "First Love"that was jst infatuation...

Ranvir Rockksss and us se na koi acha haii na hosaktahaii.....A Real Romeo...nO ONe can Love his/sher Life partner like him..He is The BEST

oh I thought he wanted to marry her and was almost engaged.
Originally posted by agun

You are right. Ranveer was in love with Sonia but she was fake.
Originally posted by agun

[/QUOTE You are right...Ranveer wanted to marry Sonia and Sadhna proved Sonia a fake right on their engagement day by bringing in Sonia's ex boyfriend...before that Sdahna tried to prove Sonia a fake, but was unsuccessful, Ranveer even was mad at Sadhna...but after this Sonia incident, he started slowly to appreciate Sadhna and wanted a wife like Sadhna...
also, Ranveer had openyly told everyone in the family that he wants to marry Sonia...
Originally posted by Crimson_Sky

I know people mentioned a certain girl named Sonia who was the first love of his.. this part I did not see...and no one was ever willing to explain it. As this is Ranvir's topic ... and about his life....maybe some light can be thrown in here....?

In those days did Ranvir ever saw Ragini? ... in any party, or festival....or occassion.... I mean, even a moment before break up, or after break up (in an unromantic way)?

All in all he is a good guy!
Ranvir met both Sadhna and Ragini together for the first time, before Sadhna was married to Alekh. At that time, Sadhna was Gunni/Pratham's tutor so they had dragged Ranvir to see Sadhna. All 5 went out, and some guys made fun of Ragini. So, Ranvir beat them up, and then seeing Ragini was sad, he cheered her up. Seeing this, Sadhna started dreaming of Ragvir becoming a couple. When Vasu played her games, and Sadhna agreed to marry Alekh so that her Mamaji'a house could be saved, she added her own condition that Vasu has to get Ragvir married. Vasu was forced to agree bu she had absolutely zero inetentions of actually getting Ragvir married. When Ranvir returned on the day of Salekh reception, he came back with his girlfriend Sonia, shattering all of Sadhna's hopes. Vasu just to show Sadhna she tried fulfilling her part of the compromise, asked Ranvir if he would marry ragini, knowing he would say no. Ranvir's response was "Ragini is good, but she doesn't compare to Sonia" or something like that anyways.

So yes, Ranvir met Ragini many times before the break-up and after the break-up as Sadhna's jiji until he realized that Ragini was his Anamika.

Regarding Ranvir's "first love", I don't think Ranvir ever truly loved Sonia, I feel like it was more infatuation bordering on love.  Yes, he was crazy about her and wanted to marry her, but he himself told Sadhna that he had never felt the way he did when he talks to Anamika (Ragini) on the phone with Sonia. Just talking on the phone with Anamika made him feel much happier than he ever did with Sonia.
Edited by chocolover89 - 14 years ago