Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Spineless Madhav

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Madhav is such a spineless human being....If he can fall in love without PERMISSION from his parents. Doesn't he have the courage to get married without Permission. What a NUTCASE?

Expecting Love Marriages to  be arranged is like asking for the Stars. Humiliating girl's side happens very often in arranged Indian marriages. But this happening in a LOVE MARRIAGE...
Phew its the pits.......

In my view...The couple just need to ELOPE....ASAP.

Edited by Dimdim - 26 January 2010 at 12:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuKevaNupur9Prachi..MariQuestFilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spineless Madhav" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
yup rightly said....

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim

Madhav is such a spineless human being....If he can fall in love without PERMISSION from his parents. Doesn't he have the courage to get married without Permission. What a NUTCASE?

Expecting Love Marriages to  be arranged is like asking for the Stars. Humiliating girl's side happens very often in arranged Indian marriages. But this happening in a LOVE MARRIAGE...
Phew its the pits.......

Dimdim ji...go get a life....tussi ittha bhi??? LOL LOL
Done with fool....errr phool...errr adoring......*ducking*
YES I agree I Hate all spine-Less people........Wink

Ok Ok back to Mudda....
Yup do hate the way this Madhav uncle stands like a puppy dog & watch the whole Zoo-Logy throwing around so much tantrums.
Hate the way the girl side is CONSTANTLY humiliated......& we think we live in the 21st century!

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur9

Originally posted by Dimdim

Phew its the pits.......

Dimdim ji...go get a life....tussi ittha bhi??? LOL LOL
Done with fool....errr phool...errr adoring......*ducking*
YES I agree I Hate all spine-Less people........Wink

Ok Ok back to Mudda....
Yup do hate the way this Madhav uncle stands like a puppy dog & watch the whole Zoo-Logy throwing around so much tantrums.
Hate the way the girl side is CONSTANTLY humiliated......& we think we live in the 21st century!

:LOL...Now I know which show you meant in your PM.
Aap mera peecha kar rahe ho.....mein first.LOL.
And that M dude ...is annoying...absolutely.

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Now few people who I would like to see spineless would be Shulklayan & Shukla & our Mata Jhansi!!
Right now unke allava everyone seems spineless......wait vaise our Leher Jaan is definitely a Jhansi Junior in the making......BUT for the right reasons though!!!
Still Love the way she gave Jhansi Mata her piece of mind!

Bravo Leher Bravo!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
sameway i also think he doesnt have courage then why he took this risk now its better he and rashmi elopes

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
100000% correct

Post Reply New Post

Go to top