Posted: 14 years ago
Today's episode was just a continution of yesterday's episode.Shuklain just continued from were she left off yesterday insulting the majumdars in front of an extremly embarassed and humiliated Madhav.
    In midst of this chaos AbHer managed to have a moment.When shuklain is insulting the majumdar's leher notices that abeer is getting extremly agitated ,he finally leaves from there with his friends seeing this leher follows him and overhears the conversation he is having with his friends were he is saying that how can Mrs shukla behave this way ,The majumdar's are the girls side but that doesnt mean that shuklain should hurt their self respect.Hearing this Leher looks kind of impressed by abeer she also gives a sweet smile .
Precap-A very broken up madhav talking to abeer.
In today's episode, I have complains against two people: Madhav and Brij Mathur. Both of them could have handled Mrs. Shukla and stopped her from being so harsh today.

Firstly, Madhav should not have screamed at his mom in some one else's house and in front of every one. If he had problems with his mom's behavior, he should have tackled with it privately. This would give him the benefit of having the upper hand in their conversation/argument, unlike what happened. Since he shouted at his mom in front of everyone (I hated to see dadi getting pleasure out of this), his mom easily blackmailed him. For Madhav, the most important thing right now is to get married and the only person creating a havoc is his mom. I know he was way too angry to think straight at that moment, but his anger let him to more trouble anyways. I hope tomorrow Abheer and Madhav sit and analyze the whole situation and realize the main problem right now is Dadi and Mrs Shukla. Therefore, Abheer should deal with Dadi and Madhav with his mom. Right now Abheer and Madhav both are letting their anger and frustration take over them, but that wont get them anywhere. They need to think straight and with the right mind. This problem is getting bigger and they should control it before it gets out of their hand. Abheer needs to speak normally with Dadi and tell her diplomatically to back off. And Madhav should make his mom understand that to him nothing matters more than his family's unity and that he loves her as well as Rashmi. I am sure Mrs. Shukla's heart will melt if Madhav speaks nicely with her and if Abheer can some how keep dadi away from her. But by getting angry on his mom, Madhav is jeopardizing his marriage and is creating more trouble for Rashmi's parents. It is only Madhav at this moment who can handle Mrs. Shukla. At least he can try.

Secondly, when Brij interefered and told Rashmi to go to her room, he should have continued from there and dealt with Mrs. Shukla instead of standing quietly. After all Mrs Shukla was insulting Rashmi's parents in HIS HOME and he should have had the upper hand in his home. He could have told Mrs Shukla that what she said at Vajpaiji's house he took it quietly, but this is his home and he would not like either her or the guest be insulted out here. That to him both sides are equally important. He could further continue by saying that he would like to maintain a peaceful enviornment out here. And if she has any problem with Rashmi's parents, she may deal with it peacefully. He had the power to shut up Mrs. Shukla diplomatically if he wanted to. She was insulting Rashmi's parents in his house. Had Brij done this, there was a possibility of this problem temporary being stopped right there and then as Mrs. Shukla cannot speak rudely to Brij in his home.

Anyways, I am waiting to see AbHer scene and Abheer Madhav interaction tomorrow. Lehar is definitely falling for Abheer. This is what I wanted to see, Lehar getting impressed at least once by Abheer without Abheer knowing of it, like today. Chalo meri yeh icha toh puri ho gayi.   πŸ˜ŠEdited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
Humiliation (cont'd) - that was what the epi was aobut.

Madhav was a little hasty in barging in and shouting at his mom. Also I'm a little surprised at Lehar for calling and letting Madhav know - maybe she could've left the Majumdars to tell him? on the other hand, some bad handling on many people's part but Mrs shukla is so determined to ruin everything that even if everyone else had behaved with the greatest of tact, she would have found a way to raise a hue and cry. so what's the use πŸ˜•

Dadi feeling nervous πŸ˜† - dadi, what do you know about your shishya - she'll dance on your head soon if she gets a chance. you're getting many small slings in, and she doesn't like it. just you wait. πŸ˜†

small small Abher scene but it was sweet. plus Abeer didn't even realise he was polishing his reputation. πŸ˜ƒ

I wonder if Madhav and Rashmi will even marry - court marriage jaake baadme hoga bhi ke nahi. BTW, in the coming up, did I hear rigth? Madhav saying his parents were not bad people? is that what he was saying?
Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Anvi2009

In today's episode, I have complains against two people: Madhav and Brij Mathur. Both of them could have handled Mrs. Shukla and stopped her from being so harsh today. My main complain today is against madhav today,he should have somehow handled shuklain.

Firstly, Madhav should not have screamed at his mom in some one else's house and in front of every one. If he had problems with his mom's behavior, he should have tackled with it privately. This would give him the benefit of having the upper hand in their conversation/argument, unlike what happened. Since he shouted at his mom in front of everyone (I hated to see dadi getting pleasure out of this), his mom easily blackmailed him. For Madhav, the most important thing right now is to get married and the only person creating a havoc is his mom. I know he was way too angry to think straight at that moment, but his anger let him to more trouble anyways. I hope tomorrow Abheer and Madhav sit and analyze the whole situation and realize the main problem right now is Dadi and Mrs Shukla. Therefore, Abheer should deal with Dadi and Madhav with his mom. Right now Abheer and Madhav both are letting their anger and frustration take over them, but that wont get them anywhere. They need to think straight and with the right mind. This problem is getting bigger and they should control it before it gets out of their hand. Abheer needs to speak normally with Dadi and tell her diplomatically to back off. And Madhav should make his mom understand that to him nothing matters more than his family's unity and that he loves her as well as Rashmi. I am sure Mrs. Shukla's heart will melt if Madhav speaks nicely with her and if Abheer can some how keep dadi away from her. But by getting angry on his mom, Madhav is jeopardizing his marriage and is creating more trouble for Rashmi's parents. It is only Madhav at this moment who can handle Mrs. Shukla. At least he can try. That was Madhav's main mistake he should not have screamed at his mom in front of everyone that just worsened the situation.I doubt if anyone can control dadi🀒but madhav probably can try to talk to his mom.

Secondly, when Brij interefered and told Rashmi to go to her room, he should have continued from there and dealt with Mrs. Shukla instead of standing quietly. After all Mrs Shukla was insulting Rashmi's parents in HIS HOME and he should have had the upper hand in his home. He could have told Mrs Shukla that what she said at Vajpaiji's house he took it quietly, but this is his home and he would not like either her or the guest be insulted out here. That to him both sides are equally important. He could further continue by saying that he would like to maintain a peaceful enviornment out here. And if she has any problem with Rashmi's parents, she may deal with it peacefully. He had the power to shut up Mrs. Shukla diplomatically if he wanted to. She was insulting Rashmi's parents in his house. Had Brij done this, there was a possibility of this problem temporary being stopped right there and then as Mrs. Shukla cannot speak rudely to Brij in his home. I think brij was hesitant to talk because dadi and shuklain had already told him not to interfere between the two families.

Anyways, I am waiting to see AbHer scene and Abheer Madhav interaction tomorrow. Lehar is definitely falling for Abheer. This is what I wanted to see, Lehar getting impressed at least once by Abheer without Abheer knowing of it, like today. Chalo meri yeh icha toh puri ho gayi.   πŸ˜ŠYes atleast the AbHer love story took a small step forward
Originally posted by soapbubble

Humiliation (cont'd) - that was what the epi was aobut.

Madhav was a little hasty in barging in and shouting at his mom. Also I'm a little surprised at Lehar for calling and letting Madhav know - maybe she could've left the Majumdars to tell him? on the other hand, some bad handling on many people's part but Mrs shukla is so determined to ruin everything that even if everyone else had behaved with the greatest of tact, she would have found a way to raise a hue and cry. so what's the use πŸ˜•Even i was surprised when leher called madhav,she probably wanted him to come over to the house and talk to rasmi.

Dadi feeling nervous πŸ˜† - dadi, what do you know about your shishya - she'll dance on your head soon if she gets a chance. you're getting many small slings in, and she doesn't like it. just you wait. πŸ˜†Dadi feeling nervous was so hilarious and u r right dadi's shishya is soon going to be dancing on dadi's head

small small Abher scene but it was sweet. plus Abeer didn't even realise he was polishing his reputation. πŸ˜ƒYes the scene was really sweet

I wonder if Madhav and Rashmi will even marry - court marriage jaake baadme hoga bhi ke nahi. BTW, in the coming up, did I hear rigth? Madhav saying his parents were not bad people? is that what he was saying?Yes he was saying his parents are not bad peopleπŸ˜†
Bubble
Hey Sam! This Dadi & Shuklaain are getting on my nerves ! Cant they keep theis dirty minds off this! Poor Rashmi's family! Poor Madhav!

Originally posted by Cool_Rads

Hey Sam! This Dadi & Shuklaain are getting on my nerves ! Cant they keep theis dirty minds off this! Poor Rashmi's family! Poor Madhav!

Yes Rads they are getting on my nerves too🀒But unlike the PTC i actually love to hate these two,so i still enjoy watching this serial.πŸ˜ƒ
Samira .. Thanks for the lovely post.

Hmm .. the situation is going from bad to worse. Wonder what the outcome of this would be πŸ˜•  I hope the situation is resolved soon .. but from the way its going, doesn't seem so  

Agree with you guys .. Madhav should have acted with restraint. He shouldn't have screamt at his mom the way he did. That was a bit harsh on his side .. its like, Madhav ne khud aone pairon mein kulhadi maar li πŸ˜• He doesn't realise he made it even more difficult for himself & Rashmi. Even while he was shouting at his mom .. someone should have stopped him .. maybe Sudha or even Abeer. But all were just standing there watching the tamasha πŸ˜• Same in Mathur's home, when Shuklaain went on and on with the Majumdar's πŸ˜•  But seriously .. had anyone even tried to stop Shuklaain, would it have mattered .. coz the lady wasn't willing to listen to any reason. On the contrary, she would have given it back to that person also .. Ufffff!

AbHer scene was sweet .. I liked the fact that Leher was curious to know what Abeer was thinking or even know why he walked out the way he did .. 😳 Glad that Abeer is impressing Leher .. with no effort from his side πŸ˜† And today seems like it will go one step ahead .. when Abeer agrees to help with Leher's cause .. such an agyakaari boy!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Love it!!

Wonder what Madhav has in mind .. and how he will handle the situation. Like he tells Abeer "bure toh mere maa-baap bhi nahin hain.." πŸ˜• I feel sorry for him .. he's sooo torn between his parents and love  

Originally posted by Ektaj

Samira .. Thanks for the lovely post. Thanks Eks

Hmm .. the situation is going from bad to worse. Wonder what the outcome of this would be πŸ˜•  I hope the situation is resolved soon .. but from the way its going, doesn't seem so  Even i dont think the situation is going to get resolved

Agree with you guys .. Madhav should have acted with restraint. He shouldn't have screamt at his mom the way he did. That was a bit harsh on his side .. its like, Madhav ne khud aone pairon mein kulhadi maar li πŸ˜• He doesn't realise he made it even more difficult for himself & Rashmi. Even while he was shouting at his mom .. someone should have stopped him .. maybe Sudha or even Abeer. But all were just standing there watching the tamasha πŸ˜• Same in Mathur's home, when Shuklaain went on and on with the Majumdar's πŸ˜•  But seriously .. had anyone even tried to stop Shuklaain, would it have mattered .. coz the lady wasn't willing to listen to any reason. On the contrary, she would have given it back to that person also .. Ufffff!

AbHer scene was sweet .. I liked the fact that Leher was curious to know what Abeer was thinking or even know why he walked out the way he did .. 😳 Glad that Abeer is impressing Leher .. with no effort from his side πŸ˜† And today seems like it will go one step ahead .. when Abeer agrees to help with Leher's cause .. such an agyakaari boy!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Love it!! Yes leher is suerly getting impressed by abeer's behavior

Wonder what Madhav has in mind .. and how he will handle the situation. Like he tells Abeer "bure toh mere maa-baap bhi nahin hain.." πŸ˜• I feel sorry for him .. he's sooo torn between his parents and love  Even i feel sorry for him.Lets see what happens

I wonder why Brij asked Rashmi to go upstairs? And then he stopped Madhav from talking about it. Why?
First, Rashmi is at the centre of this - it's up to her to say somehting or keep quiet. Why send her upstairs as if she's being punished or something?
Second, of course the Majumdars knew that Madhav was sorry but why stop him from talking?
Anyway, I wonder whose decision it will be to finally call off the wedding.
Bubble