Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyfied thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aakanksha- I had an outburst for a diff. reason. Actually since Raj is opposing the matter, I might as well support Saif. And anyways, whats done is done. He struggled, got the award, be happy. Now as for the credibility issue..ummm, hardly any of the awards given out these days have any standing so yea..I'd be happy if i won(lol, for wasting time on useless matters). Let him be, too. Or wait, was Raj expecting one for his stupidity? 🤔
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@desigal:-- U dun really hve to get upset cuz its Raj Thackray....like I said he has a say to everything. And its mostly useless...If it was coming from someone sensible, then u cud be but hes not so i ll just say let it slide...I dont think even Saif will react. Cuz he wud know how this guy is. He afterall lives in Mumbai and should rather would know how they are.

@Deepti:- Okay. Then no thank you for me.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Isnt Thakrey the one who did the whole kurbaan controversy? THe saari and whatnot?
anku- thumbnail
Yahh lol see...isliye I am saying no need to get upset. 95% of times he talks trash.
desigal90 thumbnail
What's his purpose in life again?
anku- thumbnail

LOL..!! Still figuring out?

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My point is after this Jury is going tothink TWICE before giving awards....😆

But on a serious note its not that Saif is the only one undeserving....Ash was and also Akki..but Saif stood out with National award controversy not many years back....

I do not like Raj Thackery ..how can I ...originally I am from Delhi..north India...

But I think people raising points like these make the other people more conscious of their work.
We as fans can gloat in the glory of our favorite actors..I must have done that too...but think about the deserving candidates who did not get hte appreciation just because they di dnot have anyone in the right place....

Like Abhay  Deol said "I am not getting awards becasue I do nothave many side of people i nteh jury yet adn when they are their I will get appreciated for my work".....

Actors themsleves were saying that on TV....these awards are to show who has the power to snatch away the award.

Its similar to the job scene...you are waiting to get interviewed and then wait for the response but somebody else gets the job....
desigal90 thumbnail

The backlash against saif is so ugly. ANd its on twitter.

Times of india covered it.
This is just sad. Pure and simple sad.
Rather than seeing him being ridiculed this way, I wish he had never gotten rewarded in teh first place. Rather than journos churning out articles about that twitter backlash and whatnot, its best that he not even been recognized.

I didnt think Akki deserved it last year, but once he got it, HE GOT IT. ITs ok. Let him be happy. I felt Aish was more deserving becuase she has put india on a global map.
Saif in my eyes isnt such a ridiciluous winner because he has undergone such enormous improvment over the span of his career and has givne such beautiful intense performances to hindi cinema.
He brought about that whoel Metro feel wiht his DCH, Hum Tum, Salaam Namastes, KHNH. And just when you feel that he woudl be typecast, he deviated and did some nice offbeat roles as well. Now set up his own production house, and has made a mark.

I dont know whether he deservse it or not. Maybe some things are out of my understanding. But I do know that the unnecesarry hate and poison and ridiculing on twitter is just very PATHETIC.
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thoda jaldi kar di sharmila aunty ne 😛 she shld have wait for some good movie to give Saif National Award like Omkara, woh fir bhi thora theek lagta not for Hum Tum but may be she never thought saif will do some movie like omkara she grabbed the first oppotrunity she got to award her son 😛   now bcz he got National Award due to his mom , Undeserving , ppl will react like this abt his Padma shri ( which is undeserving and second time after national award )

Amrita Singh Deserves more than Saif
desigal90 thumbnail

Yeah coz AMrita Singh played such diverse characters in her career right? Rolling Eyes

And did I miss something? Are saif's parents on the panel of the padma awards? Rolling Eyes

Since its so easy, why dont all the  ppl complaining pull of the characters saif played in his career. I'm sure Langda Tyagi is the easiest thing to pull off.  Then you all can win awards as well.