Members Lounge

Divya's OS & Music Corner- Updated Pg.122 (06/21) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 125

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys.. Thanks a lot for your support and all the appreciation.. I will be updating this thread very soon.. Actually, I had a small problem with my recording software which I left back in Pune... So, I culdn't update on V-day... which I really wanted to.. So, as a bonus, I will be updating two songs shortly.....

And I am also thinking to start taking requests from you guys for songs..... This thought just entered my mind.. so, what do you guys think.. should I start taking requests from all of you?.... Plz comment!!!! and also let me know whether I can add you guys in my PM list.....

Really sorry Guys for not updating for a long time.........Smile

Edited by Divya_kaldivya - 17 February 2010 at 6:48pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

champakiranA-N-S-H-I-K-AskepticalRitu.Vsindhyaa.DUGGUliciousFragranceOfLoveitsAishSaRuv.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Divya's OS & Music Corner- Updated Pg.122 (06/21) (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itsAish

IF-Sizzlerz

itsAish

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya_kaldivya

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Guys.. Thanks a lot for your support and all the appreciation.. I will be updating this thread very soon.. Actually, I had a small problem with my recording software which I left back in Pune... So, I culdn't update on V-day... which I really wanted to.. So, as a bonus, I will be updating two songs shortly..... </font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And I am also thinking to start taking requests from you guys for songs..... This thought just entered my mind.. so, what do you guys think.. should I start taking requests from all of you?.... </font><font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Plz comment!!!! and also let me know whether I can add you guys in my PM list.....</font>

</em>

<em><font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Really sorry Guys for not updating for a long time.........Smile</font>

di baaki sab ka toh pata nahi

but i knew this! Big smile

i am lucky to be the first one to know this!!!!!

but aapko jo maine kaha tha woh kar lijiye na, ui mean use the pc software......

and one more thing.........i am making my request.......a song "aap ki nazron ne samjha" this song i personally love and besides i myself know how to sing this song...........kabhi fursat mein aapko sunaoongi,.......bas kaan mat band kijiyega!

MyInspirationz

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
obvvoooooo diiii.... u shuuuuddd pm mee!!
nddd yeaaa start ur requestss
:D

MyInspirationz

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I am soo happy that u are going to update songs..............and add me to pm list...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

artimayurMyInspirationz

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Do PM me when you update yr songs....................

MyInspirationz

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
HI Divya,

Ya do include me in ur PM list..
Mahak requested a sogn na.. Aapki nazro ney samjha.. Yeh Mahak bhi...why take black n white songs...phir hum kaunsa song request karengey..lol... actually i myself like the song as well..lata sng it soooo melodiously and i always say Girl sining for the guy in those times...awesome na..heheh i love it....its even saved on my mobile..

Will like to hear that song :) Mahak ko kahungi..Same pinch...hehehe..
tc
Bhoomi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLoveMyInspirationz

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

HI Divya,

Ya do include me in ur PM list..

Mahak requested a sogn na.. Aapki nazro ney samjha.. Yeh Mahak bhi...why take black n white songs...phir hum kaunsa song request karengey..lol... actually i myself like the song as well..lata sng it soooo melodiously and i always say Girl sining for the guy in those times...awesome na..heheh i love it....its even saved on my mobile..

Will like to hear that song :) Mahak ko kahungi..Same pinch...hehehe..

tc

Bhoomi

yup di i did requested this song.......mujhe toh sirf aur sirf old songs pasand hain.....i take black and white songs coz they seem to touch me like anything!
yup lata ji sang this song soooooooooooo melodiously........
i too have it on my pc, my ipod, my mobile.......
ya sure.......

MyInspirationz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top