Members Lounge

Divya's OS & Music Corner- Updated Pg.122 (06/21) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 125

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PheliNazar

hey divya

congoo first of all

and nextt U R AWSOME hun!!!!!!!!!

totalllyyy and completetly fidaaaaaa on you yaar

ur voice is just awosme

u and nikkki both have excellent talent!Embarrassed

i want more!

-sanam-

Hey Sanam.. thanx a lot yaar..... Nikki... shez really talented... you know what I am totally fida on you and your FF's and OS...SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Divya's OS & Music Corner- Updated Pg.122 (06/21) (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanmayUrKaSh

wow divya di!
your voice is simply superb!

Thanx Shruthi.... SmileSmileSmile

Nikki_Titli

itsAish

IF-Sizzlerz

itsAish

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Divya...
Rockking idea!!

My sweetest friend:)

The theard too perfect!!

Can't wait for the newest update!!

Love you,
Aisho.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karan.P.Rocks

Divya...
Rockking idea!!

My sweetest friend:)

The theard too perfect!!

Can't wait for the newest update!!

Love you,
Aisho.

Thanx Aisho.... SmileSmile

mayurarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurarti

Divya di

First of all sorry for the late comment

You have a lovely voice dear

Really di....

when I was listening the song it sounded like some professional singer's voice

you have a gifted voice

And the best thing I liked was starting Ur thread with Vandemataram

loved it loved it loved it

cant wait to hear more from you

luv
Nidzy

Hey Nidzy.. Thanx dear!!!! SmileSmileSmile

Nikki_Titli

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hi Divya,

Congrats dear.. and thanks for the PM.. it gave me an opportunity to know and feel the talent u have..u listen to some nice ssothing voice.. to feel proud of my motherland. to sing alogn with u Vande MAtram....  Few parts i was not able to listen clearly may be it was my headphone problem may be.. as i coudl know u are trained..and i love the portion when u sang the first para.... sashyashamla.. i like this song..and everytime i hear i feel the rich our India is as i hear.. a peace at hear still a want to stand and salute my country.. ..Namami that portion is also my favsourite i like the line whenever i hear.. thnsk dear for givign me opportuntiy to hear ur voice and learn a lot from the way u sang it...

I am not trained i have no idea of any sur.. or raaga but i love hindi music and i like listengin to it.. really felt nice ot hear this..and may be this is the first song i heard of anyones on IF..

U know i told Mahak that i had once recorded a song and posted for one of my sotry.. obviously i sang with my nosy voice:))lol... but i had no one to record for me.. now i know whom to catch.. if such a concpet strikes me. i will catch hold of u and Mahak for sure.. thek hai na..

luv u  i am lookign forward to listenign more..
Bhoomi

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

Hi Divya,

Congrats dear.. and thanks for the PM.. it gave me an opportunity to know and feel the talent u have..u listen to some nice ssothing voice.. to feel proud of my motherland. to sing alogn with u Vande MAtram....  Few parts i was not able to listen clearly may be it was my headphone problem may be.. as i coudl know u are trained..and i love the portion when u sang the first para.... sashyashamla.. i like this song..and everytime i hear i feel the rich our India is as i hear.. a peace at hear still a want to stand and salute my country.. ..Namami that portion is also my favsourite i like the line whenever i hear.. thnsk dear for givign me opportuntiy to hear ur voice and learn a lot from the way u sang it...

I am not trained i have no idea of any sur.. or raaga but i love hindi music and i like listengin to it.. really felt nice ot hear this..and may be this is the first song i heard of anyones on IF..

U know i told Mahak that i had once recorded a song and posted for one of my sotry.. obviously i sang with my nosy voice:))lol... but i had no one to record for me.. now i know whom to catch.. if such a concpet strikes me. i will catch hold of u and Mahak for sure.. thek hai na..

luv u  i am lookign forward to listenign more..
Bhoomi

Hey Bhoomi... To tell you frankly, I was eagerly awaiting your reply... Thank you so much dear... and you know what I was thinking, may be after some time I get comfortable, I will start taking requests from you guys here.. just as some Siggy or VM request... I will have some song requests from you all.. But that will take may be some time... coz I wanna do full justice to any song I sing.... And yes... you can approach me.. I am very besharm when it comes to singing.

This is one of my fav. songs.. and the first time when I heard this song.. I don't know.. i had tears flowing non-stop....  especially the 4th stanza.. i was deeply engrossed when I first listened to this amazing rendition and from then on it has been etched so deeply in my memory that by default I start singing this song whenever anyone mentions this Raag Des... Thanx so much Bhoomi for your encouraging comments!!!! SmileSmileSmile

bhoomikauttamNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top