Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

Hi Divya,

Congrats dear.. and thanks for the PM.. it gave me an opportunity to know and feel the talent u have..u listen to some nice ssothing voice.. to feel proud of my motherland. to sing alogn with u Vande MAtram....  Few parts i was not able to listen clearly may be it was my headphone problem may be.. as i coudl know u are trained..and i love the portion when u sang the first para.... sashyashamla.. i like this song..and everytime i hear i feel the rich our India is as i hear.. a peace at hear still a want to stand and salute my country.. ..Namami that portion is also my favsourite i like the line whenever i hear.. thnsk dear for givign me opportuntiy to hear ur voice and learn a lot from the way u sang it...

I am not trained i have no idea of any sur.. or raaga but i love hindi music and i like listengin to it.. really felt nice ot hear this..and may be this is the first song i heard of anyones on IF..

U know i told Mahak that i had once recorded a song and posted for one of my sotry.. obviously i sang with my nosy voice:))lol... but i had no one to record for me.. now i know whom to catch.. if such a concpet strikes me. i will catch hold of u and Mahak for sure.. thek hai na..

luv u  i am lookign forward to listenign more..
Bhoomi

Hey Bhoomi... To tell you frankly, I was eagerly awaiting your reply... Thank you so much dear... and you know what I was thinking, may be after some time I get comfortable, I will start taking requests from you guys here.. just as some Siggy or VM request... I will have some song requests from you all.. But that will take may be some time... coz I wanna do full justice to any song I sing.... And yes... you can approach me.. I am very besharm when it comes to singing.

This is one of my fav. songs.. and the first time when I heard this song.. I don't know.. i had tears flowing non-stop....  especially the 4th stanza.. i was deeply engrossed when I first listened to this amazing rendition and from then on it has been etched so deeply in my memory that by default I start singing this song whenever anyone mentions this Raag Des... Thanx so much Bhoomi for your encouraging comments!!!! 😊😊😊
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Hey Guys.. Thanks a lot for your support and all the appreciation.. I will be updating this thread very soon.. Actually, I had a small problem with my recording software which I left back in Pune... So, I culdn't update on V-day... which I really wanted to.. So, as a bonus, I will be updating two songs shortly.....

And I am also thinking to start taking requests from you guys for songs..... This thought just entered my mind.. so, what do you guys think.. should I start taking requests from all of you?.... Plz comment!!!! and also let me know whether I can add you guys in my PM list.....

Really sorry Guys for not updating for a long time.........😊
Edited by Divya_kaldivya - 14 years ago
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Divya_kaldivya

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Guys.. Thanks a lot for your support and all the appreciation.. I will be updating this thread very soon.. Actually, I had a small problem with my recording software which I left back in Pune... So, I culdn't update on V-day... which I really wanted to.. So, as a bonus, I will be updating two songs shortly..... </font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And I am also thinking to start taking requests from you guys for songs..... This thought just entered my mind.. so, what do you guys think.. should I start taking requests from all of you?.... </font><font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Plz comment!!!! and also let me know whether I can add you guys in my PM list.....</font>

</em>

<em><font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Really sorry Guys for not updating for a long time.........😊</font>

di baaki sab ka toh pata nahi

but i knew this! 😃

i am lucky to be the first one to know this!!!!!

but aapko jo maine kaha tha woh kar lijiye na, ui mean use the pc software......

and one more thing.........i am making my request.......a song "aap ki nazron ne samjha" this song i personally love and besides i myself know how to sing this song...........kabhi fursat mein aapko sunaoongi,.......bas kaan mat band kijiyega!
iwantitall thumbnail
obvvoooooo diiii.... u shuuuuddd pm mee!!
nddd yeaaa start ur requestss
:D
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I am soo happy that u are going to update songs..............and add me to pm list...........
skeptical thumbnail
Do PM me when you update yr songs....................
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HI Divya,

Ya do include me in ur PM list..
Mahak requested a sogn na.. Aapki nazro ney samjha.. Yeh Mahak bhi...why take black n white songs...phir hum kaunsa song request karengey..lol... actually i myself like the song as well..lata sng it soooo melodiously and i always say Girl sining for the guy in those times...awesome na..heheh i love it....its even saved on my mobile..

Will like to hear that song :) Mahak ko kahungi..Same pinch...hehehe..
tc
Bhoomi
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

HI Divya,

Ya do include me in ur PM list..

Mahak requested a sogn na.. Aapki nazro ney samjha.. Yeh Mahak bhi...why take black n white songs...phir hum kaunsa song request karengey..lol... actually i myself like the song as well..lata sng it soooo melodiously and i always say Girl sining for the guy in those times...awesome na..heheh i love it....its even saved on my mobile..

Will like to hear that song :) Mahak ko kahungi..Same pinch...hehehe..

tc

Bhoomi

yup di i did requested this song.......mujhe toh sirf aur sirf old songs pasand hain.....i take black and white songs coz they seem to touch me like anything!
yup lata ji sang this song soooooooooooo melodiously........
i too have it on my pc, my ipod, my mobile.......
ya sure.......
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey diva how u r ?????   Good I hope   Lovely song A salute to our Motherland

Lekha
Edited by -Destiny- - 14 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Hey Guys.. Sorry for the long wait.... Here I am back with my second song after a longggggggg break.. Hope you all are doing fine.

Ok.. before the song.. there's a small background... Please imagine the song in the background described below:-

After JD got arrested and all the things were falling in their proper place, with the police and other authorities doing the needful, Nupur was taken to the hopsital by Mayank and Samrat. The health check was done and the Doctor said that Nupur needed some rest both physical and mental, so that she can recover quickly. Though she appeared to be strong from outside, she was totally shaken.. Being the brave girl she is, she didn't like to show her fear outside... she had hid it from all.. except Mayank..

Both Mayank and Nupur came home.. Mayank fed her dinner and also gave the medications that the doctor had prescribed. After that he put her to bed and was gently caressing her hair.. In no time, Nupur was off to sleep.. Mayank had tears in his tears.. he was proud of his wife today, but then he had almost lost her today... and he held like never before... One drop of his tear that fell on Nupur's cheek was enough to wake her up.. who was literally touched to see Mayank in such a state.. She tried to pacify him that she was OK.. but he would not stop... The fear of almost losing her was still present in his eyes.. His eyes had become red... the only thing he could tell Nupur was "Phir kabhi mujhe aisa darana mat... meri yeh zindagi tumsehi  judi hai.. shuru bhi tumse hoti hai.. aur khatam bhi tumpar hi hoti hain... I Love you Nupur.. mujhe chod ke kabhi mat jaana".. and then he imagines the song.

Now listen to the song on Page 1. Song No.2

Guys, I am going to make my PM list also.. So, please let me whether I should continue to PM you...

Edited by Divya_kaldivya - 14 years ago