Pratigya

yeahhh i was so damn right

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hello krishnians(All krishna fans) Wink after watching last episode i was so happy u know why coz i was so damn right i knew this gonna happen i guess that angad will provoke krishna to kidnap pratigya and here it is now our very own dear krishna baby is reday to kidnap pratigya. yeahhhhhhhhh me so happy that i guessed it right.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeahhh i was so damn right" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
yaaa LOL.. yaaaa
ab daikhoo angad wa kuch garbar na kerdey before he kidnaps her:@

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
comeon frnds what is ur thought is he gonna kidnap her or not?

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

yaaa LOL.. yaaaa
ab daikhoo angad wa kuch garbar na kerdey before he kidnaps her:@
array us angad ki toooooooWink you know once krishna get an idea about angad cheap plans he'll beat him like donkey Tongue such main yara i cant even eait for that moment when krishna is doing dhulayi of that stupid.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.