Get your sleeveless ready: Few Hand exercises
Joined: 03 June 2009
Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:08am
| IP Logged
Weight training is best done under the supervision of a certified
fitness instructor to avoid muscle injuries and strains. However, if
hitting the gym regularly is not your thing, try these simple push-ups
- Lie flat on your stomach and place the palms of your hands on floor, right next to your face.
- Lift your body until it is parallel to the ground and support it with your arms
- Bend your arms to slowly bring yourself back down and repeat.
- If the routine seems tough at first, try it with your knees resting on the floor.
- Start with 3 sets of 15 reps each and go up to 25 as you gain stamina.
training will not help much if your muscles are hidden under layers of
adipose. Work on losing the extra pounds and follow up with strength
training to tone up the loose bits.
Read this new article in
Femina... Femina has totally revamped itself.. You can read awesome
articles and its all about normal woman whom we can relate to... check
Go to top
, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Get your sleeveless ready: Few Hand exercises
" in Health & Fitness
forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW
Forum Quick Jump
Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted