Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Stand up for humane behavior

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mahmansma

mahmansma

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Guys,

I wonder if your mom or dadi treats others in this way, what will you do? The discrimination could be based on anything...caste, colour (who is more 'dark' and 'fair'), looks, money (rich, vs garib)

What will we do if our loved ones (even if they are older than us) treat others (we may or may not know them) with such vehement disdain?

Should we keep quiet so that we do not insult our family in public? Or should we speak up then and there taking the opposite person's side?

reason: i think Abeer needs to speak up a lot more and in front of the members who are being insulted. I was also not happy that his mother and sister left the place. They can at least try to speak up and solve the problem.

I would stand up to whomsoever is being downgraded. It doesn't matter if the person who is hurling insults is my closest and most loved one.

Of course, this is always easier said than done. But I think I would swallow my fear and speak out.

What about you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stand up for humane behavior" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Actually it depends on the situation whether we should speak up or not..

If suppsoe something like this is happening in our neighbourhood we might find it bad or wrong..but do we really go and stand up for that person ??..I guess no because we hv our own fears and so we will just watch the whole tamasha..do some gossiping here and there and close our own homes convenientlyOuch...yes this might sound bad but its the harsh truth of our societySmile..

We will find the need to stand up against something wrong only when it happens to us or our loved onesWink...in this case too Abeer felt whatever happened was wrong but because its the problem of Madhav and Rashmi's family,he din't feel the need to go down and stand up against his Dadi..same goes for Sudha tooOuch

But I m sure when Abeer himself will face this similar situation during his marriage with Leher..he might go and stand up against his dadi and fight for his love just like how in today's episode Madhav might stand up fro Rashmi's father's respectBig smile

With this I mean to say that human nature is very selfish..we find the necessity to stand up against anything in the society only when it is related to us or is giving us advantage in some wayLOL..otherwise in most cases we prefer to keep quietOuch..

Why Majumdaar was taking all the insult ??because his advantage lies in getting his daughter married somehow..so he was ready to take all the insult coming his way..in short we humans r also the biggest hypocratsLOLOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top