Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hahaha good going people 👏👏

Lo, you guys, this show is full of clowns and jokers, in terms of characterizations. No one in the world is as evil as Tapasya, and no one on the planet is as angelic as Ichcha. Veer is a dud, and all of the other characters are just spectators watching the clown acts with pleasure. For real, the characters are not normal human beings, they are Martians.

This show is almost a parody of human life.

They all speak as juveniles anyways.

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
desigirl007 thumbnail

It's good to see all the responses from people who agree with me....I am sure if the creatives were to show Ichaa marrying Vansh this show is over because even the summary of the show says that ths suitor for Tapasya that is Veer chose Iccha over her and can he stand up for her rights?   He does but can Iccha at some point realize her love for Veer is stronger than Taps.....probably not...such a weak character.  The only way is if other characters make it happen for her and it has to be jogi thakur, Vansh, Ammo...Veer soon is going to sacrifice himself for his brother so no hopes there.....but I stopped watching the show until I hear something good on this forum may be in 6 months.....lets see!

veerich thumbnail
hello everyone i want to nominate myself for the role of nani
u know atleast in this way i can criticise her.
plzzz reply me.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veerich

plzzz reply me.

wow Naaniji..its a gr8 pleasure...welcome..👏
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veerich

plzzz reply me.

Hi Veerich that was a very bold decision, we all love our Naani's and so u wull b well taken care off, i,m sure,,the aim of our show is 2 enjoy for ourselves and you will obviously be the creative and director of ur role...but with a min flavour of the original character....loads of love Naani..sorry...😳, Veerich..😆 Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
veerich thumbnail
thanx shivani.------ ab to iccha ko ram hi rakhe.😆
Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey plz tell me Damini ji ka role khali hai kya?
b'coz  i luv to be the mother of such a goody-goody girl, so that i have the full right to slap her...😉
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhriti_roy

Hey plz tell me Damini ji ka role khali hai kya?

b'coz  i luv to be the mother of such a goody-goody girl, so that i have the full right to slap her...😉

Wow Dhrit...I imagine its still vacant as Payel hasnt told me so faar that any of the posts have been taken..so ur are very welcome dear 2 be our achheee AMMO, please welcome on board..👏
Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Shivani, i will try to be the achheee as well as strict AMMO..