Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

Originally posted by dkmystery

u know the moment when Krishna appears onscreen I just can't stop myself from smiling n the heart beat.. oh my god! some day I'm definitely going 2 have a heart attack coz of him...<br>some1 pls post the promo link here, even I'm searching for it!<br>

hayyyyyyyyyyyyy kya bataooo .... humari halat b bilkul aise hain Embarrassed .... there is some1 with a username freshpromo on youtube he/she post promos i wanted to send that person message to post the promo for Pratigya .... i was searching last night if i get it i ll post the video

ok, I've also sent a request to freshpromo Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO SURPRISE PE SURPRISE (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

u know the moment when Krishna appears onscreen I just can't stop myself from smiling n the heart beat.. oh my god! some day I'm definitely going 2 have a heart attack coz of him...<br>some1 pls post the promo link here, even I'm searching for it!<br>
<br><br>hayyyyyyyyyyyyy kya bataooo .... humari halat b bilkul aise hain Embarrassed .... there is some1 with a username freshpromo on youtube he/she post promos i wanted to send that person message to post the promo for Pratigya .... i was searching last night if i get it i ll post the video
<br>ok, I've also sent a request to freshpromo Smile<br>

ya keep trying ... Clap Clap Clap

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

<br><br>hayyyyyyyyyyyyy kya bataooo .... humari halat b bilkul aise hain Embarrassed .... there is some1 with a username freshpromo on youtube he/she post promos i wanted to send that person message to post the promo for Pratigya .... i was searching last night if i get it i ll post the video

ya keep trying ... Clap Clap Clap

kiske liye ? promo ya Krishna Wink LOL

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

<br><br>ya keep trying ... Clap Clap Clap
<br>kiske liye ? promo ya Krishna Wink LOL<br>

off course Promo yaar Krishna ka koi chance nahin hain .... u ve seen how grls r fighting over him ... hum becharoo ka number kab aye ga ROFL

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

<br><br>ya keep trying ... Clap Clap Clap
<br>kiske liye ? promo ya Krishna Wink LOL<br>

off course Promo yaar Krishna ka koi chance nahin hain .... u ve seen how grls r fighting over him ... hum becharoo ka number kab aye ga ROFL

sahi kaha yar!

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i guess so 2 guys .. kyunki ek site pe diya hai ki krishna aur pratigya k ishaadi zaroor hogayi (GUD NEWS 4 US ALL!) n it said k aftr marriage pratigya will sudharufai krishna .. i mean his way of thnking n his perception abt women is wrong rite? ki they shd b gulaam n bacche sambhalan types so pratigya will teach him the real meaning of luv .. this was wat was written dere ... i hope dis is true!
(fingers crossed)

frndship_trust

Goldie

frndship_trust

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
OMG im just dying to watch tht video.....im really desperate to c tht scene.....somebody plz save me from dying by giving me the link to watch tht scene....plz...plz.....please.....PLEASE.......i just love Krishna so much damn just cant wait for tht scene to come.....Day Dreaming

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

thanks for sharing such an unpredictable promo with ur honey.

and i am sure pratigyta will be day dreaming all this nothing is gonna happen like this in show so soon its just krishna will pushed her so much that she'll agree to marry himn and then hummmmm i cant wait for that moment when pratigya will confess her love for krishna .

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top