Angad Wa might make noise while Krishna's in er hm

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Heyaaa fellowwss...

Angad Wa heard Krishna Krishna n his frnds plann:Tu kya uthayee layen BHABHI kooLOLEmbarrassedWink
soo obviously he wotn let dis happenShockedEmbarrassedOuchhainaaa?????In d preview we all saw Krishna Krishna goin in d house n Pratigyas's house wid Toona n Chandu his loyal frnds..but Angad Waa n his team is missing dey aren't dereConfusedAngad Waa might make noise frm outside d house which will awaken d members of pratigya's FamilyAngryUFFFFFF agarrr krishna krishna ne kidnapp naa ker paayaa tu SERIOUSLY DEN DIS ANGAD WAA NEEDS TO B BEATEN-UP or in krishna krishna's words buhat burraa marangeyClap

I m very very excited 4 tmrows episode n realllyy wish krishna krishna holds pratigya in his arms n bas uthaa keh lejaaye uss daddi n langoor capsule nitin ji k paaas seEmbarrassedI m not at krishna krishanz side cux hex gudluking n dashign n hot n handsum but cux he is a true eternal pure LOVER of pratigyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedjust wanted to clear dis thinggggBig smile
M sure he'll make pratigyas life heaven on earthEmbarrassedEmbarrassedhaaan krishna krishna bhi iss terhan nae kerna chahta tha he wanted to marry her infront of d whoel world but this daddii n langoor capsule uncle nitin spoilt everythingAngry
so now krishna krishna has no odr option to get his luvee his lyfffee his pratigya jiEmbarrassed

Edited by PrettyGirl19 - 25 January 2010 at 2:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angad Wa might make noise while Krishna's in er hm" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
ALLAH na karen .... ab Krishna ko tu dulahaniyaa le janiii hee hogee ..... ufff in the precap when they were passing through the living roomi was like kill Daadi first LOL

and now in new promo he said to Pratigya that he ll kill Nitin and then he is with gun and shoot someone .... i m soo scared of him GOD knows wt ll he do now   Shocked

Edited by yasmeeneee - 25 January 2010 at 3:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

ALLAH na karen .... ab Krishna ko tu dulahaniyaa le janiii hee hogee ..... ufff in the precap when they were passing through the living roomi was like kill Daadi first LOL

and now in new promo he said to Pratigya that he ll kill Nitin and then he is with gun and shoot someone .... i m soo scared of him GOD knows wt ll he do now   Shocked

yesss allah naa kaarey keh angad waa kuch aisa waisa karey yaa sochey bheEmbarrassed
haaannn yarrr seriously kaaasshhh tooona nae toona tu lrlfan kaa hai she'll die if he goess to jail after killing dadiii urm chandu daddii ko maarr dey no1 ere is mad 4 him n will cry if he goes to jailEmbarrassedjokes aparttt d promo scared me i mean u updated it i avent seen it though still m scared n happpyy bheeeeLOLWink

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
aree yaar koi wo promo upload karo na pls ..... dying to watch it!

waise accha hi hoga .. (though sad 4 nitin) .... par happy 4 our KRIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kya yaar unlogon ko sirf ek baar Cryaamne samane laakar milaya - engagement party mein .... i wnt more scenes of kriya where they r actually talkin to each other ..... krishnu's behaviour changes wd pratigya na .. he talks to her so sweetly n politely Hugwhereas others ko ka bey???? baiiiithe raho waha chup chaap .... n all par uske sasurwaalon ko bahut izzat deta haiTongue .....

jaise SAALE SAHAB
          GURU JI!
LOLZZZZZZZZZ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top