Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey hannah..congo on ur shop..

the KaJen sigs are hot!..but just reduce the size a bit..some are pretty big..

do make more

-aish
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

wooow
lovely work
love all reqs

senorita

Thank You😊
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajat

Good job ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks so much😊
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey hannah..congo on ur shop..

the KaJen sigs are hot!..but just reduce the size a bit..some are pretty big..

do make more

-aish

Thanks aish, will keep the size in mind, Thanks for the pointer😊

Hannahxx
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hannah, i simply love them, the colour and all everything about it is just soo..... erm romantic? haha yeah the hopeless romantic says that but it is just brilliant.

Hmm, you are taking requests, wowie.... well i have nothing in mind right now, when i really need or want something i will pm you lady.

Love ya loads,
Arushi

PS i also really like the ksg walla, love me or hate me... too stunning  !!
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: arss

Hannah, i simply love them, the colour and all everything about it is just soo..... erm romantic? haha yeah the hopeless romantic says that but it is just brilliant.

Hmm, you are taking requests, wowie.... well i have nothing in mind right now, when i really need or want something i will pm you lady.

Love ya loads,
Arushi

PS i also really like the ksg walla, love me or hate me... too stunning  !!

Hey Arushii

Just replied to your scrapπŸ˜† I am waiting for your reply now

Thank so much, your comments are to sweet.

As for request, definately send them through whenever, No problem😊

KSG- hehe it was so difficult at first to think of something but then I suddenly remember that one. I was like PERFECT!! πŸ˜† I am glad you liked it

And you are using another one of my siggys, you are so sweet!! The one you are currently using is exactly how I feel about Kajen right now.

Loads of Love Hannahxx
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hannaaaaah...!! πŸ€—

And I'm mercifully a little less late this time round...need I even say that I LOVE them? Well, I do...especially the first one...the KaSu one...love the background! I agree with someone about the size though...not of the KaSu one, that's perfect, but the Karan-Shraddha one...begins to look a little low-res if you size it that big...love the brush you've used in it though...niiice...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And you know what the best part is...you've used lines from two songs I love...Best Day Of My Life and Bleeding Love...! Yayy...lol...πŸ˜ƒ

Will be sending in a few requests soon, senorita...space left for them? Or are you inundated with requests already? In which case I'll send them in anyway, lol, but wait patiently for the final product...pakka...

Loads of love,

Nandini 😊
Edited by nandinidev - 14 years ago
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ hannah
so wich software do u use...??
PSP or adobe...??
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidev

Hannaaaaah...!! πŸ€—

And I'm mercifully a little less late this time round...need I even say that I LOVE them? Well, I do...especially the first one...the KaSu one...love the background! I agree with someone about the size though...not of the KaSu one, that's perfect, but the Karan-Shraddha one...begins to look a little low-res if you size it that big...love the brush you've used in it though...niiice...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And you know what the best part is...you've used lines from two songs I love...Best Day Of My Life and Bleeding Love...! Yayy...lol...πŸ˜ƒ

Will be sending in a few requests soon, senorita...space left for them? Or are you inundated with requests already? In which case I'll send them in anyway, lol, but wait patiently for the final product...pakka...

Loads of love,

Nandini 😊

Candyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ€—

Thank You so much, I am glad you liked them!! Made me smile πŸ˜ƒ. Will definitely keep the size in mind!!! Thanks for the pointer πŸ˜ƒ . I love the brush too, its from deviant art, I think its called floral
brush.

OMG Leona, I love Bleeding Love!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Do send in your requests, Currently I have 3 to make and then yours πŸ˜ƒ so send in your requests Candykins!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Lots and Lots of Love Hannah Bananaxoxoxoxxo

nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash_sajan

@ hannah
so wich software do u use...??
PSP or adobe...??

Hey 😊

I use Paint.net and Photoshop

Hannahxxx