Pratigya

It's not bashing,just a neutral view (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

dilkushi

dilkushi

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
it was just pratigyas dream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's not bashing,just a neutral view (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
YES..I know mainey kahaa thaaa na..abhey usney kidnap kiyaa nae hai c he isnt cheap n bad:-))his luve is reallly TRUEE N PUREE

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

YES..I know mainey kahaa thaaa na..abhey usney kidnap kiyaa nae hai c he isnt cheap n bad:-))his luve is reallly TRUEE N PUREE

Arre waah...tu to pura palti khaa gayi bey?Kal k episode se pahle toh bahut josh me thi..k tohar Kirsna uthva lega Bhabhi ko..etc etc..ab kaa hua bey?WinkLOLROFLTai tai fins..LOL

gauri92

gauri92

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by gauri92

I think that they will be going against the entire premise of the serial about women being strong and not giving onto pressure if Pratigya married Krishna the way he is right now. And I really do not like him. He needs to change himself before Pratigya even considers him.
the story is written that this is a story of two people whu r together for all wrong reasons.....which means that they WILL BE TOGETHER EVN IF KRISHNA DOES NT CHANGE BEFOREHAND............they wont be going against the premises if they show him change after marriage wich is the most likely to happen......and why shud he change?????? he rocks man....in watevr form he is we love him becoz he is different and i wont like the changed krishna if he becomes like langoor uncle nitin....
each and evry person need nt wear designer clothes to show off their characters.....they r wat they r inside............and krishna is nt a goon wich is clear frm the fact that HE DID NT BEAT NITIN....although he had both reasons and chances to do that..........

Umm.....I did not mean designer clothes, I just meant his general attitude of believing that whatever he likes, he has to have.  I find his feelings towards Pratigya bordering on obsession, and not love.  As for the premise of the show, what I understood from newspapers atleast was that it is about a strong woman who does not stand any injustice.....I might be wrong.

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri92

Originally posted by kaasshh

[QUOTE=gauri92]I think that they will be going against the entire premise of the serial about women being strong and not giving onto pressure if Pratigya married Krishna the way he is right now. And I really do not like him. He needs to change himself before Pratigya even considers him.
the story is written that this is a story of two people whu r together for all wrong reasons.....which means that they WILL BE TOGETHER EVN IF KRISHNA DOES NT CHANGE BEFOREHAND............they wont be going against the premises if they show him change after marriage wich is the most likely to happen......and why shud he change?????? he rocks man....in watevr form he is we love him becoz he is different and i wont like the changed krishna if he becomes like langoor uncle nitin....
each and evry person need nt wear designer clothes to show off their characters.....they r wat they r inside............and krishna is nt a goon wich is clear frm the fact that HE DID NT BEAT NITIN....although he had both reasons and chances to do that..........

Umm.....I did not mean designer clothes, I just meant his general attitude of believing that whatever he likes, he has to have.  I find his feelings towards Pratigya bordering on obsession, and not love.  As for the premise of the show, what I understood from newspapers atleast was that it is about a strong woman who does not stand any injustice.....I might be wrong.
[/QUOTE ya bt the actual injustice is wat angad's doing,writing names on walls,calling at midnight,it isnt krishna man...........he does nt tend to insult her family...and wat they r doing? planning to file wrong cases against him like usne pratigya ko chua........lolzzzzzzz ab krishna ne ye kab kia?Angry woh to pratigya ko pratigya ji bulate hai chuna to dur ki baat hai.......aur haan tumlog kya chahte ho ki dusre heroes ki tarah krishna bhi hath payer markar rona suru kar de??????? ki use pratigya kyun nhi mila? lloollzzzzzzzz

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
ya bt the actual injustice is wat angad's doing,writing names on walls,calling at midnight,it isnt krishna man...........he does nt tend to insult her family...and wat they r doing? planning to file wrong cases against him like usne pratigya ko chua........lolzzzzzzz ab krishna ne ye kab kia?Angry woh to pratigya ko pratigya ji bulate hai chuna to dur ki baat hai.......aur haan tumlog kya chahte ho ki dusre heroes ki tarah krishna bhi hath payer markar rona suru kar de??????? ki use pratigya kyun nhi mila? lloollzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

Arre waah...tu to pura palti khaa gayi bey?Kal k episode se pahle toh bahut josh me thi..k tohar Kirsna uthva lega Bhabhi ko..etc etc..ab kaa hua bey?WinkLOLROFLTai tai fins..LOL

kaa baeyyy i so so wanted him k woh uthaa lee jayeee..but wen sum ppl were talking against him mainey keh diyaaa tha k abhey usney utahyaa nae haiii n wohey huaa daikhaa hes not a bad guy although kriya fans wanted him to kidnap pratigya as we really wanaa c dem tgdr lol but daikh liyaaa heoo hai apney heroiney ko shaadi kerkey hee lejayegaaaClap
v lubeee himmm alotttt..n r always with him in his eveyr decision in his every act in his every actionWinkLOL

sidraarhaan

sidraarhaan

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged

OH JEE MUBARKAAN,BADAIYAAN,PATTAKAY PRATS BREAK THE ENGAGEMENT ON 29 JANUARY HM KA KRISNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KAMYAB KA KEHTI HO MERAY KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KI SALLIYOON? 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.