Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Krishna did not beat Nitin and just threatened him..that is acceptable to great extent.But What the precap shas shown that Krishna is in Pratigya's room..what was that?

Kidnap?Is he going to marry her forcefully?Without her consent? Krishna is proving that he is really a goon..

And to know the perception  of Krishna about women..you can check this video..I think this is sick..

you tube url:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opohYOS-KBs

Or you can search for 9th December Episode on you tube,check the part 3 of this episode.

Edited by yakkudimag - 25 January 2010 at 12:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoowuthering

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's not bashing,just a neutral view" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I guess he still thinks that Prati is forced into marriage with N...so he wants to take his lady away from them, so that he can then make her understand either peacefully or forcefully...Kri does love her a lot, but till now its only a possession for him, rather than a beautiful feeling....

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Paan ka patta..chuna kathha..long,eilaichi,chuna ,supari..

Muh me daabo,rang aa gaya..aur bas samjho itna hai naari..

Matlab,pan ,supari aur baaki ki cheese mila kar chabao..rang aa gaya..ussi tarha aurat hai..just maze lo..nothing else.

Jab tak chaaho,tab tak chaabo..hachh se thuko,nai ki baari..

paan supari..bas itna hai naari..

Matlab,jab tak achhi lage,maze lo..bas thuk do..zindagi se nikalo,aur le aao doosri.. aurat.. teri yehi kahani..you are not more than paan supari for men..get her,use her,have pleasure and just throw her..

You can see it in the 9th Dec episode..this is Krishna's special lessons to all men about women..

Edited by yakkudimag - 26 January 2010 at 12:01am

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Paan ka patta..chuna kathha..long,eilaichi,chuna ,supari..

Muh me daabo,rang aa gaya..aur bas samjho itna hai naari..

Matlab,pan ,supari aur baaki ki cheese mila kar chabao..rang aa gaya..ussi tarha aurat hai..just maze lo..nothing else.

Jab tak chaaho,tab tak chaabo..hachh se thuko,nai ki baari..

paan supari..bas itna hai naari..

Matlab,jab tak achhi lage,maze lo..bas thuk do..zindagi se nikalo,aur le aao doosri.. aurat.. teri yehi kahani..you are noth more than paan supari for men..get her,use her,have pleasure and just throw her..

You can see it in the 9th Dec episode..this is Krishna's special lessons to all men about women..

he he he that was superb..........
bt i thnk that thinking of his........has changed the moment he saw prats....so its no point in dragginbg it along..........
and by the way i thnk that watevr krishna will do or is doing to do....will nvr make u happy abt him.........SmileSmile

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Alot of men feeel they r higher then women..its nt only krishna krishna n d day dey falll truely purely deeply eternally in luveee they cange completely..krishna krishna will also change..

hex nt a gooonnn..woh gooon hotaa tu pratigya ko b wapis chamat lagata wen she slapped him..woh gooon hotaa tu pratigya se shaadi na karey gaa..he can do anything..but he is going to get married to her

HAAN if he wont get her normally as in by her consent n her family'z consent..then he'll ave to do sumthin else to get his luveee..EVERYTHIN IS FAIR IN LUV N WAR..;-))

I myself wud ave hated krishna krishna aprtt frm d factt dat i lubee arhaann n krishna krishna BOTHH..i wud av hated him if he had a badeye on pratigya..but nooooo he wants to get married to her..n he'll give every happines to her..RANII BANAA KER RAKHYEGAA
n dun think so far preview ayaaa hai hua nae..i dunt think itney jalde kidnap hojayegaaa...n ek ladkay ki shaadi hoo saktey haiii zabardasti tu y nt a gal???bhagyavidhata at colors..usmey hui hai a guys shaadi without his WILL..phirrr yahaan tu krishna krishna lubessss pratigya alot so hes gona marryr her..shes very LUCKYY to av krishna krishna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

gauri92

gauri92

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I think that they will be going against the entire premise of the serial about women being strong and not giving onto pressure if Pratigya married Krishna the way he is right now. And I really do not like him. He needs to change himself before Pratigya even considers him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringyakkudimag

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
krishna krishna rocksss n he's reallly a nyce guy n he'll change more after he gets married to pratigyaaa...he believes in GOD..he does not likes starting the fight wen things can be settled with peace talks..he luves pratigya truely immensely n purelyyy

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri92

I think that they will be going against the entire premise of the serial about women being strong and not giving onto pressure if Pratigya married Krishna the way he is right now. And I really do not like him. He needs to change himself before Pratigya even considers him.
the story is written that this is a story of two people whu r together for all wrong reasons.....which means that they WILL BE TOGETHER EVN IF KRISHNA DOES NT CHANGE BEFOREHAND............they wont be going against the premises if they show him change after marriage wich is the most likely to happen......and why shud he change?????? he rocks man....in watevr form he is we love him becoz he is different and i wont like the changed krishna if he becomes like langoor uncle nitin....
each and evry person need nt wear designer clothes to show off their characters.....they r wat they r inside............and krishna is nt a goon wich is clear frm the fact that HE DID NT BEAT NITIN....although he had both reasons and chances to do that..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.