Page 2 Page 2

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Fardeen follows Aamir, SRK

By Taran Adarsh, February 01st, 2005 - 0930 hrs IST

Download image as wallpaper

Aamir Khan started the trend. And today you have almost every actor exercising restraint, choosing to do one or two films a year. The idea is to pick and choose quality projects and give your best to it. "It may work, it may not, but at least you've had the satisfaction of doing films you believe in," Aamir once told me.

Besides Aamir, SRK and Hrithik, Fardeen Khan is now endorsing a similar viewpoint. "I've henceforth decided to do only two films at a time," he informs me. What brought about this sudden change? "It's pointless grabbing projects indiscriminately. It doesn't bring out the best in you. By doing limited, quality films, you concentrate better and that automatically increases your career-span," he states.

Meanwhile, it's heard that Fardeen is keen on starting a biggie for his home-production. Let's await the official announcement from F.K. Sr.!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fardeen follows Aamir, SRK" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abladabla

abladabla

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I don't think SRK does 1 or 2 films a yr..last yr he did swades, veer zaara, main hoon naa and yeh lamhe hain judaai ke..

rouble

rouble

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article sapna!

-Amisha-

Goldie

-Amisha-

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Sapna.Smile

queenbee

Goldie

queenbee

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Maybe Faddy thinks the less movies = more successful career formula works for everybody... in that case.. i'm the most infinitely successful of all... i did ZERO movies last year TongueLOL

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Maybe Faddy thinks the less movies = more successful career formula works for everybody... in that case.. i'm the most infinitely successful of all... i did ZERO movies last year TongueLOL

LOL queenbee!!! yeah, i don't know where Faddy (as you call him WinkWinkWink) is getting his ludicrous ideas from.  In fact, someone like him should do MORE movies so that he is seen more and people go to his movies more.  Aamir and SRK are both incredibly talented and successful and started this trend only after they reached the top.  Why is he so selective when no one care in the first place???? Confused

alveera

Goldie

alveera

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged
thanx for the info

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top