Posted: 14 years ago
"Hadh hoti he,yaar"this was abeer's dialouge when he finds about Mrs shukla and dadi insulting Mathur and majumdar ,and this dialouge pretty much describes tonights episode.
              Mrs shukla continued her trend of following dadi's advice blindly and told majumdar that they wont follow any rasam or rivaz of a bengali wedding.And when brij mathur tries to intervine dadi insults mathur as well๐Ÿ˜กMajumdar pretty much gives up and lies to his family members that shukla's have prepared so much for the wedding so they wont be able to keep bengali rasams in the wedding.
    Thare was also a small scene between abeer and deepa,Were he tells her that he sees her as a friend and nothing else.
Precap-Mrs shukla's antics continue.๐Ÿคข
Edited by rexy34 - 14 years ago
i think the only good part in today's episode was abeer telling Deepa very clearly that he has no such feelings for her in his heart and he considers her only as a friend.

What i can't understand is..... how can Abeer relax and sit so comfortably... i mean why is he not worried about Leher's feelings hurt by daadi? He must do something to apologize to her.
really, hadh hoti hai - but the bajpais are cheerfully crossing every maryada ki seema. First father now dadi. Poor Sudha, Abeer and Chutki, who are actually far more decent are squirming and cringing ๐Ÿ˜•.
Poor Abeer - Lehar ke saamne toh he's feeling so embarassed for his family - of course, not as much as Madhav who must be ready to sink into the earth. After all, you like to be proud of your family and not ashamed for their manners ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข - espcecially in the eyes of your girlfriend/future wife - her opinion of your family matters.
Bubble
Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

i think the only good part in today's episode was abeer telling Deepa very clearly that he has no such feelings for her in his heart and he considers her only as a friend. Even i liked this part.

What i can't understand is..... how can Abeer relax and sit so comfortably... i mean why is he not worried about Leher's feelings hurt by daadi? He must do something to apologize to her How many times will the poor guy apologize for his family's behaviour.He must be totally embarassed because of his dadi's behaviour.
Originally posted by soapbubble

really, hadh hoti hai - but the bajpais are cheerfully crossing every maryada ki seema. First father now dadi. Poor Sudha, Abeer and Chutki, who are actually far more decent are squirming and cringing ๐Ÿ˜•.TN and dadi are really big hypocrites,they go around talking about maryada and parampara to other people, but this rule apparently is  meant for other people and not for them.
Poor Abeer - Lehar ke saamne toh he's feeling so embarassed for his family - of course, not as much as Madhav who must be ready to sink into the earth. After all, you like to be proud of your family and not ashamed for their manners ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข - espcecially in the eyes of your girlfriend/future wife - her opinion of your family matters.Feeling sorry for madhav and abeer ,they both are such nice people.
Bubble
Fab post Samira .. loved it!

Truly .. hadh hoti hai! Abeer kept saying this again n again .. even around Deepa. He was so flustered then, knowing how Dadi behaved with Leher  Poor guy .. must be so embarrased.

Shuklaain and Dadi are crossing limits .. which to them, seems like the right thing to do .. or else, baradri mein naak kat jaayegi! Such behaviour se naak nahin kat-ti?? ๐Ÿ˜ก Poor Madhav .. feel sorry for him. And Abeer is probably gonna go through the same .. Bhagwan bachaye AbHer ko  

But I must add .. all are doing a fantastic job of their roles/characters! Including Dadi & Shuklaain .. such kadwi baatein .. and they do it so effortlessly!! ๐Ÿ‘ 
Whatever frustation Abeer is showing right now is good for future AbHer love story๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..at least he will b mentally prepared to defend Leher and his family whenever Dadi will try to insut them at the time of his marriage with Leher๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

I just hope Abeer actually gathers the guts to go and stand up in front of Dadi if he feels anything is wrong rather than saying "dhat tere ki" in his room secretly๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..
Originally posted by Ektaj

Fab post Samira .. loved it! Thanks Eks๐Ÿ˜Š

Truly .. hadh hoti hai! Abeer kept saying this again n again .. even around Deepa. He was so flustered then, knowing how Dadi behaved with Leher  Poor guy .. must be so embarrased. U could sense how frustrated and embarassed he was during his convo with deepa

Shuklaain and Dadi are crossing limits .. which to them, seems like the right thing to do .. or else, baradri mein naak kat jaayegi! Such behaviour se naak nahin kat-ti?? ๐Ÿ˜ก Poor Madhav .. feel sorry for him. And Abeer is probably gonna go through the same .. Bhagwan bachaye AbHer ko   Second you on the "Bhagwan Bachaye AbHer ko"

But I must add .. all are doing a fantastic job of their roles/characters! Including Dadi & Shuklaain .. such kadwi baatein .. and they do it so effortlessly!! ๐Ÿ‘  Yes the whole cast consists of fabulous actors
Rightly Said Abeer! Nice post Sam!

Originally posted by jyoti06

Whatever frustation Abeer is showing right now is good for future AbHer love story๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..at least he will b mentally prepared to defend Leher and his family whenever Dadi will try to insut them at the time of his marriage with Leher๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
He is getting free lessons from madhav and rashmi on how to deal with his family after he falls in love with leher๐Ÿ˜† 
I just hope Abeer actually gathers the guts to go and stand up in front of Dadi if he feels anything is wrong rather than saying "dhat tere ki" in his room secretly๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..I am sure we will see that side of abeer soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ