Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
"Hadh hoti he,yaar"this was abeer's dialouge when he finds about Mrs shukla and dadi insulting Mathur and majumdar ,and this dialouge pretty much describes tonights episode.
              Mrs shukla continued her trend of following dadi's advice blindly and told majumdar that they wont follow any rasam or rivaz of a bengali wedding.And when brij mathur tries to intervine dadi insults mathur as wellAngryMajumdar pretty much gives up and lies to his family members that shukla's have prepared so much for the wedding so they wont be able to keep bengali rasams in the wedding.
    Thare was also a small scene between abeer and deepa,Were he tells her that he sees her as a friend and nothing else.
Precap-Mrs shukla's antics continue.Dead

Edited by rexy34 - 25 January 2010 at 10:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubbledesigirl_18Nupur9jyoti06..Serendipity..surakshitaEksiewida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hadh hoti he" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i think the only good part in today's episode was abeer telling Deepa very clearly that he has no such feelings for her in his heart and he considers her only as a friend.

What i can't understand is..... how can Abeer relax and sit so comfortably... i mean why is he not worried about Leher's feelings hurt by daadi? He must do something to apologize to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.jyoti06surakshita

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
really, hadh hoti hai - but the bajpais are cheerfully crossing every maryada ki seema. First father now dadi. Poor Sudha, Abeer and Chutki, who are actually far more decent are squirming and cringing Confused.
Poor Abeer - Lehar ke saamne toh he's feeling so embarassed for his family Ouch - of course, not as much as Madhav who must be ready to sink into the earth. After all, you like to be proud of your family and not ashamed for their manners AngryDead - espcecially in the eyes of your girlfriend/future wife - her opinion of your family matters.
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.jyoti06

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

i think the only good part in today's episode was abeer telling Deepa very clearly that he has no such feelings for her in his heart and he considers her only as a friend. Even i liked this part.

What i can't understand is..... how can Abeer relax and sit so comfortably... i mean why is he not worried about Leher's feelings hurt by daadi? He must do something to apologize to her How many times will the poor guy apologize for his family's behaviour.He must be totally embarassed because of his dadi's behaviour.

jasmine477jyoti06

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

really, hadh hoti hai - but the bajpais are cheerfully crossing every maryada ki seema. First father now dadi. Poor Sudha, Abeer and Chutki, who are actually far more decent are squirming and cringing Confused.TN and dadi are really big hypocrites,they go around talking about maryada and parampara to other people, but this rule apparently is  meant for other people and not for them.
Poor Abeer - Lehar ke saamne toh he's feeling so embarassed for his family Ouch - of course, not as much as Madhav who must be ready to sink into the earth. After all, you like to be proud of your family and not ashamed for their manners AngryDead - espcecially in the eyes of your girlfriend/future wife - her opinion of your family matters.Feeling sorry for madhav and abeer ,they both are such nice people.
Bubble

soapbubblejyoti06

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Fab post Samira .. loved it!

Truly .. hadh hoti hai! Abeer kept saying this again n again .. even around Deepa. He was so flustered then, knowing how Dadi behaved with Leher Ouch Poor guy .. must be so embarrased.

Shuklaain and Dadi are crossing limits .. which to them, seems like the right thing to do .. or else, baradri mein naak kat jaayegi! Such behaviour se naak nahin kat-ti?? Angry Poor Madhav .. feel sorry for him. And Abeer is probably gonna go through the same .. Bhagwan bachaye AbHer ko Ouch 

But I must add .. all are doing a fantastic job of their roles/characters! Including Dadi & Shuklaain .. such kadwi baatein .. and they do it so effortlessly!! Clap 

sam.jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Whatever frustation Abeer is showing right now is good for future AbHer love storyWinkLOLTongue..at least he will b mentally prepared to defend Leher and his family whenever Dadi will try to insut them at the time of his marriage with LeherWinkEmbarrassed

I just hope Abeer actually gathers the guts to go and stand up in front of Dadi if he feels anything is wrong rather than saying "dhat tere ki" in his room secretlyWinkLOL..

coolfiresam.

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Fab post Samira .. loved it! Thanks EksSmile

Truly .. hadh hoti hai! Abeer kept saying this again n again .. even around Deepa. He was so flustered then, knowing how Dadi behaved with Leher Ouch Poor guy .. must be so embarrased. U could sense how frustrated and embarassed he was during his convo with deepa

Shuklaain and Dadi are crossing limits .. which to them, seems like the right thing to do .. or else, baradri mein naak kat jaayegi! Such behaviour se naak nahin kat-ti?? Angry Poor Madhav .. feel sorry for him. And Abeer is probably gonna go through the same .. Bhagwan bachaye AbHer ko Ouch  Second you on the "Bhagwan Bachaye AbHer ko"

But I must add .. all are doing a fantastic job of their roles/characters! Including Dadi & Shuklaain .. such kadwi baatein .. and they do it so effortlessly!! Clap  Yes the whole cast consists of fabulous actors

Post Reply New Post

Go to top