Dill Mill Gaye

25/1 - Did Atul and Sid even recognize Riddz?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Just a thought, guys.

In today's episode , after Riddzie admitted to Atul that she could have stopped Sid but did not because she was bull-headed about throwing Sid out..... and that she did all that she had to do to make sure that Sid leaves , there was a look of shock and disbelief on Atul and Sid's faces, especially Atul's.

Atul finally did side with Sid but what stunned him was that this is Riddz talking - Riddz talking so bitter that she doesn't care even as a human-being that Sid could ruin his entire career. That Riddz let Sid go ahead with all the action even when she could have stopped it... only because she wanted Sid out?  Same goes for Sid. He was both stunned and hurt that Riddz played upon his guilt-ridden psyche only because she wanted to throw Sid out. That she faked an emotional state do that Sid's guilt goes superlative.

Does that mean Sid and Atul will look at Riddzie in a critical light? ( even though they are going to soften to her after the Armaan revelation) ....Will this revelation change the way they look at her? Will Atul be more critical or more concerned about her? Will Sid now ever ever believe Riddz even when it comes to her emotions for Armaan?

P.S - Riddzie looked pitiable in the precap. Sad.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevjuisaRadiantTreasureFaithnFatebhavi20_sMelodiousDreamsAnhdara13samicutenyctophilia-bhootni-Kai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25/1 - Did Atul and Sid even recognize Riddz?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
interesting thought!!!
i guess initially both will be bit critical to wht she says and does but afterwards seeing her pitiable state both esp Atul (knowing everything) will support her!

Sid may not believe her first but soon he will realize wht she is going through esp after Shanky gives some hints on Armaan and Ridhz love story!

Both of them are very sweet and understanding, they will be considerate towards her after first  few occassions!!

i am now really worried abt Ridhz is totally shattered, heartbroken and vulnerable and as shruti said coz ridhz will never suspect Sid t be sent by Shanky he will help her deal with her with the situation and in finding Armaan too!!

cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

AGulf

Goldie

AGulf

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
from the begining sid did not do any thing wrong to ridz in purpose and rids misunderstand him !!!! this is unfair from ridz
pooor sid Cry i really want sid to stay , he deserve the hapiness he wants

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

interesting thought!!!
i guess initially both will be bit critical to wht she says and does but afterwards seeing her pitiable state both esp Atul (knowing everything) will support her!

Sid may not believe her first but soon he will realize wht she is going through esp after Shanky gives some hints on Armaan and Ridhz love story!

Both of them are very sweet and understanding, they will be considerate towards her after first  few occassions!!

i am now really worried abt Ridhz is totally shattered, heartbroken and vulnerable and as shruti said coz ridhz will never suspect Sid t be sent by Shanky he will help her deal with her with the situation and in finding Armaan too!!

cheers

Riddz did look very very vulnerable in the precap , i mean she looked as though she had totally lost it. The interns looked shocked and Sid was not even around. i don't know how he will react to this state of Riddzie's....but once he finds out how much she has suffered for Armaan , he will readily agree to help her ... but only because Shanky wants him to and he cannot say no to him. I think even Atul will have a role to play in that regard.

Kai.

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AGulf

from the begining sid did not do any thing wrong to ridz in purpose and rids misunderstand him !!!! this is unfair from ridz
pooor sid Cry i really want sid to stay , he deserve the hapiness he wants

I agree. I think Atul himself was shocked to see Riddz' unreasonable hatred for Sid and he will poke it out of her why she hates him so much. Sid only deserves the best because he is a wonderful man.

nyctophilia

samicute

IF-Sizzlerz

samicute

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u

TheBlackJaguar

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I hadn't been keeping up with the episodes for a while, but after reading your posts earlier, I decided that I had to start watching the show again. Even I was shocked at Riddhima's cold reaction toward the way Atul was trying to see both sides of the issue. Atul genuinely froze and stared at her...He didn't know who the woman standing in front of him was for a few seconds there. And I didn't either!  
Atul was being critical of her in the episode, albeit in a more neutral way, prodding carefully as usual...But knowing how much Atul has always cared for Ridzie, he'll probably lend a sympathetic ear towards her once he finds out about her resolve to find Armaan. I genuinely hope Atul and Sid team up to help her. I don't want to see Sid suffer any more because of Riddhima's blind rage and angst. Now that she knows the truth, hopefully things will take a turn for the better between her and Sid.

~ Borna 

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

I hadn't been keeping up with the episodes for a while, but after reading your posts earlier, I decided that I had to start watching the show again. Even I was shocked at Riddhima's cold reaction toward the way Atul was trying to see both sides of the issue. Atul genuinely froze and stared at her...He didn't know who the woman standing in front of him was for a few seconds there. And I didn't either!  
Atul was being critical of her in the episode, albeit in a more neutral way, prodding carefully as usual...But knowing how much Atul has always cared for Ridzie, he'll probably lend a sympathetic ear towards her once he finds out about her resolve to find Armaan. I genuinely hope Atul and Sid team up to help her. I don't want to see Sid suffer any more because of Riddhima's blind rage and angst. Now that she knows the truth, hopefully things will take a turn for the better between her and Sid.

~ Borna 

Hi Borna,

Thank you so much for replying. Big smile

Like you, i really liked Atul's mature approach and objective taking on the whole Sid-Riddz episode. Initially blinded by his bond with Riddzie , Atul later saw reason and his good opinion of Sid returned. I really liked how Atul took up for Sid and tried to analyze the psychological blocks of Riddhima as well.He was shocked for sure.

I hope Atul and Sid team up to help Riddz. Let's see.

P.S- What Atul-Anjali scene is that in ur avi?I will like to see.Big smile

MelodiousDreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top