25/01 - Shuklaain strikes again!

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Poor Majumdar and Mathur go over to the Bajpais' house, wait for hours and then Shuklain, egged on by Boodha gives them such a hard time. And then as if it wasn't enough Boodha jumps into the altercation herself to add chounk to the mixture 😲. And looks like there is more to come. Madhav is going to insist that the Majumdars have a few rasms the bengali way and Mrs Shukla is going to insult them even more.
I think it's finally going to be Rashmi who says enough is enough and call off the wedding. 😕
I didn't like the way Majumdar was ready to take anything as long as the wedding took place. That's the kind of attitude that has ruined so many lives - because very often, if people harass you like this during the wedding, they'll harass throughout their lives. You have to know what you're getting into, not just finish off a wedding just because you've made preparations. 😒

One small nice scene in the middle when Abeer makes it very clear to Deepa that there can never be anything between them. I think that was very nice of Abeer. He knows exactly how much her mother pressures her and it was very sweet, very honest of him to make it clear.

Lehar looked very pretty today. When her father and Majumdar returned, she took one look at her father's face and knew something had gone wrong. What a great bond they have - Brij and Lehar 👏

But there's going to be more tension, more tension! 😡 Whether the wedding takes place or not, I hope Madhav refuses to look at them forever 😡 Really how rude can people get?
Where was TN in all this? Wanted to see how he would react. Poor Sudha was horrified and then she couldn't take it anymore and ran away pulling her daughter with her. 😆
Anyway good news is Lalla is getting regular bulletins on all the drama happening thanks to Banke and Chutki. This is what you're in for, laddie, you better handle them in advance 😆😆
Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fab post soapbubble.Mrs shukla seriously needs to stop taking dadi's advice ,because at the end of the day she is going to be the loser.For how long will madhav put up with his mother's antics if she isnt careful she will end up losing her son .

Even i liked the small scene between deepa and abeer ,i liked it how he made it clear that  he sees her just as a friend.
      Lalla does not even need to leave his room 😆,with chutki and bake playing messengers.

Edited by rexy34 - 14 years ago
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dadi is the modern day Phoolan Devi......only farak is woh apne Muh se banduk chalati hain!!
Totally Love to hate her.
Shuklayan is turning out to be total Laal Mirchi with her Teekhi zubaan, she is brutal with her attacks.
I agree with you, Mr Majumdaar is ONLY paving his daughter & his own life with difficulty by being so passive.
It always surprises me how it's always the girls parents who are more afraid of getting the alliance.
Thanks for you post episode analysis.
~N~

zami thumbnail
Loved todays epi. I thnk there was great acting from the whole cast. Buth enough is enough.
Dadi is so evil but she is a great charater.

great post

x
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kya episode tha...gosh. Great execution, great acting, but way tooo sad. The only saving grace were Abheer's 2 scenes. Looking at the way it is going, I dont think so we will get even 1 AbHer scene tomorrow. I so hope I am wrong, but let me not complain about it.

I am liking the pace. At least the story seems real. Rashmi's dad does have a lot of patience and tolerance level. When dadi said that Brij should not interfere in between ladkiwala and ladkawala, then why the hell was she interefering. First she interfered by taunting Lehar thinking she was Rashmi, then she interefered by giving her evil advice to Mrs. Shukla, and now she interefered by insulting Brij. In fact she does stuff, which she tells others not to do.

Abheer Deepa scene was good, but it would have been better if he did not blurt out Lehar episode in front of her. I just hope she does not tell this dadi scolding Lehar stuff to her mom, warna her mom will create a mountain out of a molehill. Like that, Deepa seems more sensible than her mom. I think she will tell only about Abheer thinking of her as a friend and nothing more. But I am pretty sure her mom will interpret it differently and tell Deepa that atleast he thinks of her as a friend, and getting married is not Abheer's decision, it is his parents. Therefore, just impress his mom and things will fall into place automatically.

Abheer-chutki scene was the best. I swear, with Banke and chutki around, Abheer shall always remain informed. I am so glad he is getting a clear image of his family early on. It is important for him to understand his family's mentality completely before moving ahead even 1 step with his feelings regarding Lehar. You could see clearly how hurt he was with the way dadi spoke to Lehar. How much and on behalf of how many people will he apologize to Lehar for. First his dad, now his dadi...2 times (rude behaviour with Lehar and Brij).

I think a private conversation in between Abheer and his mom is due. He needs to express his feelings to her in his roof-top room about the events going on in the house. I am sure she is the only one who will understand him.

Waiting to see how Lehar confronts Abheer after her dad getting insulted again by his family. I know she wont blame Abheer this time or be mad at him, as it is not his fault, but I am hope she does pour out her heart in front of him and expresses to him how sad she is feeling at the way Rashmi's family is being treated and that her dad is deeply hurt. Even Abheer should express his frustration to her. This will help Lehar understand him better.

And Kudos to the creatives for not sacrificing with the story line in order to show some cute romantic AbHer scenes daily. As much as I miss daily dose of AbHer scenes, I am pretty satisfied with the story lline. I want creatives to concentrate on all the important characters and show a mature development of each one of them, while just concentrating a bit more than others on AbHer. I am loving how they are creating various situations for AbHer relationship to prosper. Creatives have been successful in creating a story line which involves all the characters, but it is yet centered around and is connected to AbHer relationship. So far it has been great.Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: rexy34

Fab post soapbubble.Mrs shukla seriously needs to stop taking dadi's advice ,because at the end of the day she is going to be the loser.For how long will madhav put up with his mother's antics if she isnt careful she will end up losing her son .

Even i liked the small scene between deepa and abeer ,i liked it how he made it clear that  he sees her just as a friend.
      Lalla does not even need to leave his room 😆,with chutki and bake playing messengers.

Exactly Samira. who will Mrs Shukla go running to after her son has walked out on her - Dadi? She's talking of her naak and izzat and other things - she's going to end up losing a whole lot more than she bargained for 😡
Bubble
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nupur9

Dadi is the modern day Phoolan Devi......only farak is woh apne Muh se banduk chalati hain!!
Totally Love to hate her.
Shuklayan is turning out to be total Laal Mirchi with her Teekhi zubaan, she is brutal with her attacks.
I agree with you, Mr Majumdaar is ONLY paving his daughter & his own life with difficulty by being so passive.
It always surprises me how it's always the girls parents who are more afraid of getting the alliance.
Thanks for you post episode analysis.
~N~

Completely agree - she's the character I'm loving to hate at the moment. (PTC in LNMDJ don't count because they're toooooo 🤢). BTW does anyone know what the name of the actor is who plays Boodha? She's excellent! 👏
Bubble

soapbubble thumbnail
@Zami - no doubt about it - she's a fabulous character. so colourful and she can hold her own and you don't get bored of seeing her in action.
Bubble
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Kya episode tha...gosh. Great execution, great acting, but way tooo sad. The only saving grace were Abheer's 2 scenes. Looking at the way it is going, I dont think so we will get even 1 AbHer scene tomorrow. I so hope I am wrong, but let me not complain about it.
When that terrace Abher almost-kiss scene happened, I was like itni jaldi! 😲 Now ye aalam hai ke un donon ko saath ek frame mein dekhne ke liye taras gaye hain! 😆 But as you say, no complaints. Story above ALL else 😆.

I am liking the pace. At least the story seems real. Rashmi's dad does have a lot of patience and tolerance level. When dadi said that Brij should not interfere in between ladkiwala and ladkawala, then why the hell was she interefering. First she interfered by taunting Lehar thinking she was Rashmi, then she interefered by giving her evil advice to Mrs. Shukla, and now she interefered by insulting Brij. In fact she does stuff, which she tells others not to do.

Exactly. How dare she interefere? no one is asking her that but it's her hand everywhere.

Abheer Deepa scene was good, but it would have been better if he did not blurt out Lehar episode in front of her. I just hope she does not tell this dadi scolding Lehar stuff to her mom, warna her mom will create a mountain out of a molehill. Like that, Deepa seems more sensible than her mom. I think she will tell only about Abheer thinking of her as a friend and nothing more. But I am pretty sure her mom will interpret it differently and tell Deepa that atleast he thinks of her as a friend, and getting married is not Abheer's decision, it is his parents. Therefore, just impress his mom and things will fall into place automatically.

I was also worried when Lalla blurted the whole hting out to Deepa - ki ab pata nahin ye baat kahan tak jaaeyegi. I guess they've been friends for too long and he had to tell someone, because he was so upset about it. But Deepa seems like a nice girl, and she may not tell her mom everything. She may even HELP ABher later? maybe? too much to hope for?

You could see clearly how hurt he was with the way dadi spoke to Lehar. How much and on behalf of how many people will he apologize to Lehar for. First his dad, now his dadi...2 times (rude behaviour with Lehar and Brij).

Abeer is completely shocked and mortified by his family's behaviour - he must be dying to apologise to Lehar and Brij but kitni baar maafi maangega aur kis kis baat ke liye maafi mangega? Poor fellow he was trying to apologise to Rashmi on behalf of Mrs Shukla also - as if his own family wasn't enough 😆😆

I think a private conversation in between Abheer and his mom is due. He needs to express his feelings to her in his roof-top room about the events going on in the house. I am sure she is the only one who will understand him.

Sudha also needs to speak up a little but I guess she will do that when the time is right 😉 - she's a strong lady. respectful to her husband but he also has great regard for her and her opnion, I htink. Sudha has always been in tune with her son, that's why she was so worried when he was chasing after Lehar. anyway, will be interesting to see how events turn out. at least I'm happy Sudha was sweet to Mathur and Majumdar.

Waiting to see how Lehar confronts Abheer after her dad getting insulted again by his family. I know she wont blame Abheer this time or be mad at him, as it is not his fault, but I am hope she does pour out her heart in front of him and expresses to him how sad she is feeling at the way Rashmi's family is being treated and that her dad is deeply hurt. Even Abheer should express his frustration to her. This will help Lehar understand him better.

Totally - we need an Abher conversation about how frustrating the situation is 😳

And Kudos to the creatives for not sacrificing with the story line in order to show some cute romantic AbHer scenes daily. As much as I miss daily dose of AbHer scenes, I am pretty satisfied with the story lline. I want creatives to concentrate on all the important characters and show a mature development of each one of them, while just concentrating a bit more than others on AbHer. I am loving how they are creating various situations for AbHer relationship to prosper. Creatives have been successful in creating a story line which involves all the characters, but it is yet centered around and is connected to AbHer relationship. So far it has been great.

Completely agree 👍🏼 We need the whole, rounded story, not just the main characters. Good job creatives. Yesterday, apart from some camera drama in the beginning of the episode with Dadi and Shuklain, even the tempo was nice and fast. Great epi, like you said.
Thanks for your detailed analysis, Anvi.
Bubble

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bubble, I enjoyed reading your comments. What you said about Abheer asking for forgiveness is funny. I have always seen children making mistakes and parents/elders asking for forgiveness. But out here it is quite the opposite. Elders are making mistakes, in fact more than mistakes since it is intentional, and children are asking for forgiveness. 😆

Even I like the lady playing Dadi's character. You can say, she is not an irritating villian. She plays her role well. Hopefully, Abheer will teach her a lesson soon. Future mein he will get Lehar's support too. Both of them will handle dadi diplomatically. 😉 😆

Deepa is nice, simple, but hopefully she is smart enough to hide the main Lehar fact from her mother. Well, we will know it soon. Like you said, it would be nice if she helps AbHer in future. Waise bhi, we need some AbHer supporters in that locality, specially looking at the negativity around them and the trouble they will have to face in the future.

About Sudha and TN relationship, one tolerable thing about TN is that he treats Sudha with respect. Yes he may be strict with her about Lalla and imposes his thoughts on her but he is not rude to her. Like I remember that episode in which he had an argument with Brij, lost his case, and came home angrily. It was only Sudha who could handle him in that mood and was not scared to make the first move. He did not even scream at her, in fact he cooled down and answered politely to her. She is definitely the bridge between father and son.

Sudha-Abheer chemistry as mother-son is a pleasure to watch. She knows her son very well and Abheer has great respect for her. He is not scared of her. Looking forward to seeing more of their scenes.