Page 1 of 1

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Reema to appear in TV drama

By Nadeem Ahmed

The prominent feature of the serial penned down by Khalilur Rehman Qamar, 'Yaad to Aayenge' is the appearance of the famous filmstar, Reema in a lead role. I.B Pro's 13-episode serial is a love story with mega stars in its cast.

It is a story of two brothers, Sajid and Humayun, both in love with the same girl, Reema. At a certain point of time, the tussle between the brothers results in the death of the elder brother.

Shakeel and Zeba Shehnaz are playing parents of the brothers. Tania Shafi, who is married to Humayun, prepares a plan to capture his wealth. Her younger brother participates in her plan. Nomi is playing Tania's brother. They are the third angle to the story, which brings in interesting turns and twists.

The full cast includes Sajid Hasan, Humayun Saeed, Shakeel, Zeba Shahnaz and famous models Tania Shafi, Nomi and Mikaal.

Ahsan Ali Zaidi is the director of the serial, while Ali Raza is assisting him with the crucial job of assistant director. The serial is being shot in Karachi and in some scenic parts of Murree.

The producers claim to having produced an expensive serial of the country.

The recording actually started two years back under the directorship of Farooq Mengal. Two-third quarters of the work was completed, but due to inevitable circumstances, shooting had to be abandoned. It has a cost budget of more than rupees three million. Now, it is being shot with a new cast except for Reema and Sajid.

Ejaz Bajwa is the Chief Executive of I.B Pro and his organisation owes numerous quality plays and serials to their credit. 'Lunda Bazar' and 'Seeli Barish' are on air these days on Geo and Prime TV respectively. Seasoned artist and director, Sajid Hasan has also joined I.B Pro as a managing partner.

The production house is planning to launch 52-episode mega soap along with a film in a couple of months.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG..Reema gonna do dramas now!" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
that has ended i think
havent watched any epi but i like her

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 19 November 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Dear,