Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Is there any movie that you can watch any number of times and stil be excited for it??

Well i happen to see chak de india again when it was on tv yest....and i was as excited for all the matches as when i was watching it for the first time LOL..and even when they won finally...i was sooo happy!!

Coming back to my first question....has it every happend to you?
i mean even if you have watched a movie already...wen its on tv you watch it with as much interest and dont want to miss it?

I am sure they'll be many such movies...so friends...do share here..which all movies you can watch over and over again! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsession

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movies that you just love watching?" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I'm like tht with sooooooooooooooooo many movies hehe... I cud be here all day naming them all...

KKHH, K3G, KHNH, Veer Zaara, DDLJ, Dil To Pagal Hai, RNBDJ, OSO, seriously the list just goes on and on and no they're not all SRK movies hehe... there are non-SRK movies too tht I can watch again and again =p

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
There are many..I'll be back with that long list
But thats funny lol, Ive been raving about Chak De India since watching it saturday
I thought it would be rubbish, but it was well good, loved the story and the acting defintiely was amazing
And in the final, I was had nail marks on my hands from clenching them so hard lol

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
lol yeah many movies like that...like kuch kuch hota hai, veer zaara, k3g, ddlj, kal ho na ho... i always watch these movies with so much interest like i havent seen them before
in  kkhh when  srk has to get to kajol's wedding before she gets married.... everytime i watch it ,...it always makes go urghhh hurry up srk LOL even in ddlj when kajol has to catch the train....n so many other movies n scenes

Edited by -Pinky- - 25 January 2010 at 4:22pm

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

I'm like tht with sooooooooooooooooo many movies hehe... I cud be here all day naming them all...

KKHH, K3G, KHNH, Veer Zaara, DDLJ, Dil To Pagal Hai, RNBDJ, OSO, seriously the list just goes on and on and no they're not all SRK movies hehe... there are non-SRK movies too tht I can watch again and again =p

ya same here.... pretty much all srk movies that  u listed.. LOL

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

ya same here.... pretty much all srk movies that  u listed.. LOL

hehe... there are so many more tooooooo Tongue

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Movies that i could watch over and over... DDLJ, KANK,Veer Zaara,K3G, DTPH, Mohabbatien, Ishq, Aaina, Jab We Met, Dil Ka Kya Kasoor, Sholay, Karan Arjun, Goal(weird but its a cool movie), Hum Aapke Hai Kaun, Deewana, Saugandh, Mr India, DON, OSO, Mujhse Dosti Karoge,Dhoom2, Rang, Hera Pheri, Saudagar,Aaja Nachle.... Oh Gosh this list will go on forever....

I can watch any SRK or Akki movie again and again.. just for themEmbarrassed 

Edited by SanRajDeewani - 25 January 2010 at 5:43pm

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged

wow! thats nice...but do share any specific scenes that you like in them...which gets you so excited! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top