CID

Anjalika

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I've always wondered - why was Anjalika always filled with anger and bitterness?
Even Dr Salunkhe and Dr Niyati had their difference with ACP,  but Anjalika's bitterness doesn't seem like that. I always get a feeling that she had some personal differences with everyone. It was not like she was 'acting'. Her hatred looks more real.
What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I remember how she entered. She was a widower of a Police Officer who dies in an encounter and for some reason she beleived that he was killed by ACP's bullet. She had saved the bullet for years. This was her time to get back at him. It seemed like she had become this very bitter person over the years becuase she had not been able to get back at ACP for so many years. She was like that with everyone. Take a look at this case, see how rude she  😡 is to Daya Sir. How much I hated her for that behaviour.

THE CASE OF THE SUICIDE THAT WAS MURDER - 1
#
THE CASE OF THE SUICIDE THAT WAS MURDER - 2
#

ACP's service gun he used during that encounter was not with him. It took time to get the gun and test it with the bullet she had. Which is why her bitter behaviour extended over a few cases. Finally when she did the test she realised ACP was not guilty. She mellowed after that.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago