Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
U knw wat....I'd say thats a story....a realistic story!!! I mean....the fics we write r sumthing we wud luv to happen for real....but the actual reality might be this...And I luved it!!!

For Sukriti it was quite easy to fall for him which she did n for Arjun it was not that easy to fall for her....which he did not...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I definitely loved their first meeting or rather I must say...his idea to talk to his sweetheart....I'm definitely happy for him....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...and yeah...there was sadness for Sukriti but then he was still there for her....wishing her happy birthday but getting help in return on her own bday...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yeah...that birthday flashbak where he forgot to bring his own gift....that was funny n cute!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And Sur....main kahu bhi to kya...it just feels so real!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. My sweety cutie darling Sur....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....tum zara mention to kar deti ki ye shot writer's corner me hai...😑😑...mujh stupid ko thodi der se samajhme ayi na....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....aur mujhe der ho gayi reply karne me....and more importantly...iss beautiful shot ko padhne me...πŸ˜†

Anyways....iss beautiful realistic cute n sweet shot ke liye I send u this: πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Chalo...bye....take care. And BEST OF LUCK again!!

-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiiii sur....
Awesome work sur...The way u described the night n the way u described sukritis emotions ....really wonderful....good work
loved the story ...liked all the scenes....be it  arjun n sukritis meet n his plan for her birthday ...n its so funny how he forgot to bring his own gift  ...n especially the last  scene....simply superb
totally wonderful story sur
p.s  i forgot to tell u ALL THE BEST  for your exam sur

Edited by princessyogitha - 14 years ago
_.serendipity._ thumbnail

I really, absolutely, totally, love it!! This is BRILLIANT stuff, Sur! Really, very very well done!! Write on... πŸ˜ƒ

Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

U knw wat....I'd say thats a story....a realistic story!!! I mean....the fics we write r sumthing we wud luv to happen for real....but the actual reality might be this...And I luved it!!! hey Sumi...u know I think its more of a narrartion than a story...just a situation...thnx for liking it!

For Sukriti it was quite easy to fall for him which she did n for Arjun it was not that easy to fall for her....which he did not...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I definitely loved their first meeting or rather I must say...his idea to talk to his sweetheart....I'm definitely happy for him....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...and yeah...there was sadness for Sukriti but then he was still there for her....wishing her happy birthday but getting help in return on her own bday...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeah...he was like that- completely ignorant of what his actions were doing to her...

And yeah...that birthday flashbak where he forgot to bring his own gift....that was funny n cute!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒtypical guy

And Sur....main kahu bhi to kya...it just feels so real!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒthanks...its not very nicely accepted- reality

P.S. My sweety cutie darling Sur....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....tum zara mention to kar deti ki ye shot writer's corner me hai...😑😑...mujh stupid ko thodi der se samajhme ayi na....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....aur mujhe der ho gayi reply karne me....and more importantly...iss beautiful shot ko padhne me...πŸ˜†ooh...im sorry..i will send u a link nxt time, pucca!

Anyways....iss beautiful realistic cute n sweet shot ke liye I send u this: πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—wow...thanku, i got it nd a big one 2 u 2

Chalo...bye....take care. And BEST OF LUCK again!! thnx buddy, I need it! nd thanx a bunch for commenting!

Sur_10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessyogitha

Hiiii sur....

Awesome work sur...The way u described the night n the way u described sukritis emotions ....really wonderful....good work thanks a ton Yogitha!
loved the story ...liked all the scenes....be it  arjun n sukritis meet n his plan for her birthday ...n its so funny how he forgot to bring his own gift  ...n especially the last  scene....simply superb hehe im glad u liked it...i was so confused while writing this....
totally wonderful story sur thanks again
p.s  i forgot to tell u ALL THE BEST  for your exam sur thanku so much! for the wishes and comments!
Sur

Sur_10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _.serendipity._

I really, absolutely, totally, love it!! This is BRILLIANT stuff, Sur! Really, very very well done!! Write on... πŸ˜ƒ

thanku so much Hema, Im glad u liked it
thanks a bunch for commenting
Sur
Sur_10 thumbnail
Forgiven
He enters the room wearing his night suit as usual. I barely look up from the novel I am reading as he gets in beside me and after a few moments requests me to switch of the lights. I nod absently, my mind still wandering somewhere in the fantasies of the story I am reading, but switch off the lights. He worked hard all day after all and I prepare to sleep myself when his hand finds mine. I look at him surprised as he pulls me closer and kisses my lips as passionately as possible. I try my best to match him but he senses something. Backing away he asks politely, "Are you alright?"

I give him a sardonic smile which he fails to interpret and kiss his lips, careful enough not to repeat my earlier mistake. He is satisfied and makes love to me, while I lie in his arms, my heart and mind both separated from my body. He mistakes my willingness for physical closeness as love and interest; I could not help but feel sympathetic towards him. I never really expected him to understand after all. He stops when he is too tired to continue and rolls over to his side. I look at his shoulder, at the nail marks that are not mine. He mumbles an intelligible confession of love and goodnight before falling asleep, content of having more than one woman. I pity his ignorance of the fact that he lost one of them long ago.

I roll over to face the window and smile to myself as I remembered the day I found out he was cheating on me. At first I cried and bawled like a kid but then decided that it did not matter. Now, living with him was as good as living alone and I was pretty much used to it before my marriage. It took only a small amount of physical warmth to cloud my emotionally frozen heart, and he never tried to search anything in my eyes. This suited both of us, as we continued to attend social events, arm in arm, work hard and earn money and go for a holiday once a year. Our fights and disagreements had vanished. He took it as an improved relationship, I took it as a nonexistenet one. It has always been easy for me to accept change in life. I never confronted him with the scented handkerchiefs and hair strands I found on his jackets. He was never really strong when it came to the self control department. I forgive him for succumbing to temptations. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

End Sur Edited by Sur_Singhania - 14 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Forgiven.....is a perfectly suitable name Sur......well the insight of the story is really painful....but I cant say if she was right or wrong in forgiving the man......I mean.....every situation has its own solutions.....and I cannot knw dat sitting here.....hehe. 😳😳Anyways.....main story ki baatchhor deti hu......kyunki ye situation me kya hona chahiye kya nahi.....ye main nahi bata sakti.....so I wud just say......it was WONDERFULLY WRITTEN!!! The way u hav put it Sur.....is tremendously well....sach me adjectives ki shortage ho rahi hai mujhe.....and I was in deep thoughts too.....while reading it. So I hav to say it was truly an engrossing one!!!πŸ‘

Keep up the awesum work dear!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Luv,
Sumi.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
_.serendipity._ thumbnail

WOW, Sur! I mean. WOW!!!!! This is a beautiful piece of writing. It was so moving, and, jeez, I have no words. You have captured and conveyed the emotions of the character so wonderfully, one cannot help but empathise. I think this is really awesome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Great work!

Sur_10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

Forgiven.....is a perfectly suitable name Sur cudnt come up with anything else u see......well the insight of the story is really painful....but I cant say if she was right or wrong in forgiving the man......do u really think she forgave him? she withdrew what she thought was the most important part of her from him.I mean.....every situation has its own solutions.....and I cannot knw dat sitting here.....hehe. 😳😳Anyways.....main story ki baatchhor deti hu......kyunki ye situation me kya hona chahiye kya nahi.....ye main nahi bata sakti.....tum kya mai bhi nahi bata sakti.so I wud just say......it was WONDERFULLY WRITTEN!!! thanku dear.The way u hav put it Sur.....is tremendously well....sach me adjectives ki shortage ho rahi hai mujhe.....and I was in deep thoughts too.....while reading it. So I hav to say it was truly an engrossing one!!!πŸ‘thanx a lot Sumi for appreciating nd commenting.it was controversial stuff if u ask me. glad u liked it. As far as forgiveness is concerned, I believe that very few of us a really capable of forgiving people. Its done cuz its the only or the most convenient option.

Keep up the awesum work dear!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›will try 2...

Luv,
Sumi.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks fr commenting
Sur