CM Jan 25 - 29 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friends....Happy Republic Day...

Monday Update Will be Delayed as Meena is not available today!  Hence I'll be posting the episode tuesday evening.  Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. 

thanks for updates.... cant vadai think for once? i think  may be 2nd wife will enter as vadai hates CM now...but who is 2nd wife will be question mark...
and CM should let her brothers to solve the problem not her... i think she still thinks she is arasi..and why cant CM learn her leasson yet? tell Kavi to find her own way..,  and eli kutty to get money from brothers.coz if she gave money then he will accept poison from her.
Edited by honeydaisy - 14 years ago
I too thought, Y can't CM get her brother beach's help and solve her dad's case soon. Rellay irritating to see Cm's house hold.

When will Thavasi bring his daughter?
Thanks Meena for the update. CM rombe paavam....
Hi Meena

Why extremely sorry? Leave that. We r all friends now and dont say sorry etc,,,,

Loved ur updates

CM gave adidhadi left and right to sakadi sisters. I expected that would happen.😆😆😆

Thanks Kittykrishna, honey and vani...

I wasn't able to comment much, coz of time constraint...
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Meena for the update. CM rombe paavam....

CM epovume pavam
Meenu kutty Thanks daaa for the wonderful update 🤗.... and also changing my thalai ezthuthu for having to update CM on Mondays for now 😆.... Happa naa esssu......

Super Kalakal update daa 👏...

Mudhalvaaa CM Supera kodutheenga onga sakadai sister in laws kku 👏... keep it up CM... one by one give it to them all... don't always be at the receiving end 😉... onglai kastathila paraka sakthi engalukku illai 😕.... i mean to say, we've always seen you like that, so time for a change .... startleye keep them at their places!!

Aaahaa.... Kavitha velaiya arambichitaa?  BTW, did she say she was going to snatch CM's spot 😲.. i  mean as Vadai's wife?? 😲😲?? ithu rombha too much pulle 😕...

But thanks for the kalakkal udpate daa Meenu 👏

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.