Thangam Jan 25 - 29 updates & discussions

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail

Thanks Anj

Finally, SK has a backbone

Btw, I saw Mani's face in another serial over at Jaya TV - Poovum Pothum, she acts as a modern business woman.  She looked gorgeous.  But the serial itself is dragging.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anjali.

I have a feeling about the Kumkumam scene in the temple. SK's mom will think it is from Ganga Nethi and start creating issues. I don't know why otherwise they showed it.

I guess watching too many serials.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Caryn

Thank you for sharing about Mani  in Jaya Tv Serial
I too saw her in that serial promo. I was like she looks so familiar nu, then i guessed it could be Namma Mani nu.. but now got it confirmed😳

@Migan dear😊,

SK sir romba ushaar😉,

He had changed his shirt then and there in the car before leaving the temple...
I was wondering why would he carry his suitcase in the car when he has such a big room😕..

Maybe I hope they dont dig his bag for some hints🤣...
Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think they may find the shirt later on and think bad na😉, thats why that scene😆😆

I hope Mani will be able to convince her dad so he can have a talk with his darling sister😡  Intha serial la ellame slow motion thane a?🤔

Thanks for the update da Anj👏
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj!
Yes, when they find the shirt, it'll be even worse for poor 'thangam' Ganga. But knowing her, she'll just put up with all allegations quietly.
I hope Mani does something to change her father's mind.
Edited by brinny_g - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the udpates anjali..

I too feel that shirtla kungumam matter will be blown out of proportion by rasamma and Karoagam..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj for the update.
quick_silver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who in these days of 'stickers pottus' use kunkumum?? Why cant these serials and movies come out of age old stuff??
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: brinny_g

Thanks Anj!
Yes, when they find the shirt, it'll be even worse for poor 'thangam' Ganga. But knowing her, she'll just put up with all allegations quietly.
I hope Mani does something to change her father's mind.

Yes... that stupid Karpagam would think SK and Thangam's first nite is over....Karpagam expects SK to get her permission first before he can perform his husbandly duties...!!😡😡 

I blame K's hubby - he shd have put his wife in her right place...instead has given her too much of face...,thats why she is sitting on his head now..!!😕 His son is no better than him......🤢