Page 4 Page 5

Lavarnia

IF-Dazzler

Lavarnia

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing..zayed khan is not there ooh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity Guest List (Page 3)" in Lift Kara De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 13 February 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the list, it is really helpful. Looking forward to seeing them all.

--Rachna--

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I'm so glad to see that Karan has invited Shahrukh & Rani!!! Can't wait for those episodes to air! =)

Looking forward to also seeing Deepika, Ranbir, Priyanka, Shahid, Kajol, Akshay, AR Rahman, & Amitabh Bacahn ji! =)

Ok seems like u didn't know about the show.
Shahrukh was the first guest so I guess u won't be able to see him and also Priyanka, Shahid and Kajol have already come.
But do watch the show from here on...the concept is really great!!!

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rachna C

I'm so glad to see that Karan has invited Shahrukh & Rani!!! Can't wait for those episodes to air! =)

Looking forward to also seeing Deepika, Ranbir, Priyanka, Shahid, Kajol, Akshay, AR Rahman, & Amitabh Bacahn ji! =)

Shahrukh was the first guest so I guess u won't be able to see him and also Priyanka, Shahid and Kajol have already come.

I started watching the show late. Then one random day my mom was like what's Lift Kara De. So we decided to check it out and it was Katrina's episode. Damn it. I'm so mad I missed Srk's episode. Do you know where I can watch his episode online? Oh damn it. Priyanka & Shahid already came too? Ugh. But it this according to Indian timing or have they also aired Shahrukh, Priyanka, & Shahid in the US. I started watching from Katrina's episode. Can you send me online links for the ones I've missed? I've seen all of Kajol's episode already on TV.

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rachna C

I started watching the show late. Then one random day my mom was like what's Lift Kara De. So we decided to check it out and it was Katrina's episode. Damn it. I'm so mad I missed Srk's episode. Do you know where I can watch his episode online? Oh damn it. Priyanka & Shahid already came too? Ugh. But it this according to Indian timing or have they also aired Shahrukh, Priyanka, & Shahid in the US. I started watching from Katrina's episode. Can you send me online links for the ones I've missed? I've seen all of Kajol's episode already on TV.

I'm not sure where u can watch the episode's online. Maybe u should check out youtube and see if someone has uploaded them...usually they are in parts. I think they are aired according to Indian timing because I don't live in India and I see it in the order it's being aired in India except that it's a day late. So I'm quite sure SRK, Shahid and Priyanka's episodes have already aired in the US as well.
But I'll see if they are available online. If I find them I'll send u the links.

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
ok thanks. i found srk's episode on youtube! =]

--Rachna--

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to post links here.

OK I think it is not allowed because I've been trying to edit my post because the link doesn't appear properly so I have removed it...

I think I should PM u the link...

Edited by Rachna C - 15 February 2010 at 8:14pm

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
i got your pm. thanks a ton. appreciate it! =]

--Rachna--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Lift Kara De Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.