A Worth Watch Episode - January 24th

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG ! WHat an Epi !! it had everything exciting, fun, emotions, laughter & what not !! Even though no vote outs today but it was fun to seee the Pungi TASK !! 🤣 That kill me... But ahh i wanted the Mohit & Zaid's team to winnn !! Oh welll thta vikas guy... Ahh if i find him somwhere iwont' leave him.... Loved the rowing task too it was funnn !!!

The NExt episode kinda seems really dramaticcccc & very glommy... Ahh its gona be hard to see this group spliting  up into fights... I love how they all haven't fought yet... I am scared hopefully Amritpal - Zaid - Mohit - Priyanka - STICK together in this task... I think they hav eth potential of being a roadieee !!

Can't wait for the next episode !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rambo5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree wid u.......!!
D best episode till date........luks lyk nxt week also goin 2 b dramatic....
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah....it was howlarious 🤣 in fact I loved the making video...the way ranvijay was on a pungi spreee was 🤣 and sagar more's rafting skills 🤣 ....

as for the roadies..the red trio and priyanka are defo my fav.. i dont care for any of the green tribes as much..but tht ravneet gal really got to me in todays epi...i dont know y she was talkin so much....n how dare she target zaid..i felt bad for priyanka...she clearly felt very guilty...but these 4 are awesome...
Osprisshow thumbnail
accha who got eliminated???
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^Episode is To be continued
Ravneet aka neetu was Confusing at 1 tym she wanted zayed to give up and at the other tym she was saying dat she cannot see pain in da face of  amrit,mohit and zaid as this 3 guys  are very important for her
May be she tot dat if one guys backs out den da whole team will be non immune dats why she wanted zaid to back out as he looks weak😕but wahtever it is ravneet seems quite loyal to all her frnds and i don think she has anything against zaid as he is her bike partner and he treats her as his sister as long as she doesnot get in to politics she will continue 2 be my fav..
she was gr8 in da pungi task it was charlie who was making all da mishtake i juz don like her😡😆 how can she flirt wid mohit wen she has a BF 😕okay may be m jealous of her🤔 bcoz i lovvveeee mohit😍But  all the other roadies shud just stop linking this 2 i don like charlie chauhan
Edited by MiNaKsHiii - 14 years ago
ready2rock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally ravneet performed well...aah what a sigh of relief...😛...but then what's gonna happen next week...i hope she doesn't get into fights and stuff atleast not as of now...as this wud bring her in spotlight and then those guys wud try to eliminate her bcoz of that reason...and that wannabe charlie is such a darpok...man har task pe aisa sada hua chehra banati hai🤢🤢🤢 but then yeah i wished elimination bhi kal hi dika dete toh acha hota can't wait for 1 more week...i hope they don't come up with some kind of twist this time🤢 bcoz that wud really suck🤢
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ready2rock

finally ravneet performed well...aah what a sigh of relief...😛...but then what's gonna happen next week...i hope she doesn't get into fights and stuff atleast not as of now...as this wud bring her in spotlight and then those guys wud try to eliminate her bcoz of that reason...and that wannabe charlie is such a darpok...man har task pe aisa sada hua chehra banati hai🤢🤢🤢 but then yeah i wished elimination bhi kal hi dika dete toh acha hota can't wait for 1 more week...i hope they don't come up with some kind of twist this time🤢 bcoz that wud really suck🤢

Wen ravneet and charlie were performing den bharti was saying dem dat they  both are not performing well dat is why ravneet was shouting at her i wud hv done da same😕why leave any1 who has discouraged ubharti was trying to distract dere mind which i think was wrong..and yeah i hope they don come up wid any other twist m scared for neetu bcoz in da precap i didnot see her wid her teammates yesh she is immune this tym but if dere is any twist and all of them bcome non immune den ravneet has a high chance of goin out.. may be m thinking too much but ravneet shud stay she is definately better dan charlie and vikaass....😡

also i don lyk da way ameya taunts charlie nd neetu why taunt others wen u himself are not a gr8 performer
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeahhhh,guyzzzzzzzzzzz,i agreeeeee,....thattttt pungii taskkkk was hilarioussssss.......🤣🤣🤣..kyaa naam  diaaa hai,..pungi task🤣🤣......any waysss,yesss i also felt bad for priyankaa,she felt verryyy guiltyyy ...but  uski  koi fault nehi thaa...sabbb galti karrahey theeee..lolzzzzz....awweeee....she is such a sweettt girll...sweett n simple n honesttttt n loyal n a greattt performerrr....love her....i hope priyankaa n mannat n ravneet finale takkkkkk raheyyyy....they deserve itttt...😳...
 n i don wanna say anything about charlie madam.....😆....

n i also loved behind the scene epi....omgggg,ranvijayyy sab k picheyy padh gayeeee,pungi task karne k liyeee...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...he is such a sweetheartttt...😍😍😍

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yep it was a gud epi...
the tasks were gud...

and wow! we have 2 couples in the making - mannat and anwar and mohit and charlie....would be fun to watch them in the coming episodes 😉

red team did the boat task really well!! 👏
but even the green team didnt lose hope...even after falling twice they still tried....which is gud 👏

lol... PT thing was amazing....haha...but ya charlie was jus overacting..y cant she do it? even ravneet was simply laughing...but the instructor was the best! 😆

and that pungi task....lol the part where mannat gives the shock to all of them was damn hillarious...she held it for so long..i jus burst out laughing!! 🤣 poooor guys!! 😆

yep fights there in the next epi....wud be more entertaining to watch!!

ready2rock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiNaKsHiii

Wen ravneet and charlie were performing den bharti was saying dem dat they  both are not performing well dat is why ravneet was shouting at her i wud hv done da same😕why leave any1 who has discouraged ubharti was trying to distract dere mind which i think was wrong..and yeah i hope they don come up wid any other twist m scared for neetu bcoz in da precap i didnot see her wid her teammates yesh she is immune this tym but if dere is any twist and all of them bcome non immune den ravneet has a high chance of goin out.. may be m thinking too much but ravneet shud stay she is definately better dan charlie and vikaass....😡

also i don lyk da way ameya taunts charlie nd neetu why taunt others wen u himself are not a gr8 performer

@bold-that's what even i was thinking now that she'll take panga with bharti uska poora tribe ravneet ke against ho sakta hai...damn i'll kill these mtv guys if they dare come up with some kinda twist😡😡😡