Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
OMG ! WHat an Epi !! it had everything exciting, fun, emotions, laughter & what not !! Even though no vote outs today but it was fun to seee the Pungi TASK !! ROFL That kill me... But ahh i wanted the Mohit & Zaid's team to winnn !! Oh welll thta vikas guy... Ahh if i find him somwhere iwont' leave him.... Loved the rowing task too it was funnn !!!

The NExt episode kinda seems really dramaticcccc & very glommy... Ahh its gona be hard to see this group spliting  up into fights... I love how they all haven't fought yet... Ouch I am scared hopefully Amritpal - Zaid - Mohit - Priyanka - STICK together in this task... I think they hav eth potential of being a roadieee !!

Can't wait for the next episode !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow-Mink-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Worth Watch Episode - January 24th" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rambo5

Groupbie

rambo5

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I completely agree wid u.......!!
D best episode till date........luks lyk nxt week also goin 2 b dramatic....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i.luv.chocolate

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
oh yeah....it was howlarious ROFL in fact I loved the making video...the way ranvijay was on a pungi spreee was ROFL and sagar more's rafting skills ROFL ....

as for the roadies..the red trio and priyanka are defo my fav.. i dont care for any of the green tribes as much..but tht ravneet gal really got to me in todays epi...i dont know y she was talkin so much....n how dare she target zaid..i felt bad for priyanka...she clearly felt very guilty...but these 4 are awesome...

i.luv.chocolate

Osprisshow

IF-Rockerz

Osprisshow

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
accha who got eliminated???

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
^^^Episode is To be continued
Ravneet aka neetu was Confusing at 1 tym she wanted zayed to give up and at the other tym she was saying dat she cannot see pain in da face of  amrit,mohit and zaid as this 3 guys  are very important for her
May be she tot dat if one guys backs out den da whole team will be non immune dats why she wanted zaid to back out as he looks weakConfusedbut wahtever it is ravneet seems quite loyal to all her frnds and i don think she has anything against zaid as he is her bike partner and he treats her as his sister as long as she doesnot get in to politics she will continue 2 be my fav..
she was gr8 in da pungi task it was charlie who was making all da mishtake i juz don like herAngryLOL how can she flirt wid mohit wen she has a BF Confusedokay may be m jealous of herErmm bcoz i lovvveeee mohitDay DreamingBut  all the other roadies shud just stop linking this 2 i don like charlie chauhan Ouch

Edited by MiNaKsHiii - 24 January 2010 at 8:56pm

i.luv.chocolate

ready2rock

Goldie

ready2rock

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
finally ravneet performed well...aah what a sigh of relief...Tongue...but then what's gonna happen next week...i hope she doesn't get into fights and stuff atleast not as of now...as this wud bring her in spotlight and then those guys wud try to eliminate her bcoz of that reason...and that wannabe charlie is such a darpok...man har task pe aisa sada hua chehra banati haiDeadDeadDead but then yeah i wished elimination bhi kal hi dika dete toh acha hota can't wait for 1 more week...i hope they don't come up with some kind of twist this timeDead bcoz that wud really suckDead

Osprisshow

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ready2rock

finally ravneet performed well...aah what a sigh of relief...Tongue...but then what's gonna happen next week...i hope she doesn't get into fights and stuff atleast not as of now...as this wud bring her in spotlight and then those guys wud try to eliminate her bcoz of that reason...and that wannabe charlie is such a darpok...man har task pe aisa sada hua chehra banati haiDeadDeadDead but then yeah i wished elimination bhi kal hi dika dete toh acha hota can't wait for 1 more week...i hope they don't come up with some kind of twist this timeDead bcoz that wud really suckDead
Wen ravneet and charlie were performing den bharti was saying dem dat they  both are not performing well dat is why ravneet was shouting at her i wud hv done da sameConfusedwhy leave any1 who has discouraged uOuchbharti was trying to distract dere mind which i think was wrong..and yeah i hope they don come up wid any other twist m scared for neetu bcoz in da precap i didnot see her wid her teammates yesh she is immune this tym but if dere is any twist and all of them bcome non immune den ravneet has a high chance of goin out.. may be m thinking too much but ravneet shud stay she is definately better dan charlie and vikaass....Angry

also i don lyk da way ameya taunts charlie nd neetu why taunt others wen u himself are not a gr8 performerOuch

ready2rock

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
yeahhhh,guyzzzzzzzzzzz,i agreeeeee,....thattttt pungii taskkkk was hilarioussssss.......ROFLROFLROFL..kyaa naam  diaaa hai,..pungi taskROFLROFL......any waysss,yesss i also felt bad for priyankaa,she felt verryyy guiltyyy Ouch...but  uski  koi fault nehi thaa...sabbb galti karrahey theeee..lolzzzzz....awweeee....she is such a sweettt girll...sweett n simple n honesttttt n loyal n a greattt performerrr....love her....i hope priyankaa n mannat n ravneet finale takkkkkk raheyyyy....they deserve itttt...Embarrassed...
 n i don wanna say anything about charlie madam.....LOL....

n i also loved behind the scene epi....omgggg,ranvijayyy sab k picheyy padh gayeeee,pungi task karne k liyeee...
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...he is such a sweetheartttt...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top