Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Kal El

Except for the second and third cases, they are obviously not following any sequence. Ah Sony, as crazy as ever.

Man i so wanted to watch it.. why nipun not posted them?😭 I really wish someone could post them as I love CIDSB. 😳 and I agree Ka El they are not following sequences. I was dying to see Jaws of death.☺️

prabha. thumbnail
Today again they showed BONE MARROW running for 3 hours 😑
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Today again they showed BONE MARROW running for 3 hours 😑

I sat through the SB today for the entire 3 hours, just to see what SB is all about.
First of all, Pradyuman had mentioned in the introductory episode that it was about cases that were very old. And here it was like a normal kidnapping case etc. Didn't look that ancient to me.

And the case itself...the ACP's kid being kidnapped and the entire episode  revolving around his personal life with all the drama. The ACP has a kid, whose father is actually the criminal. The ACP's wife has run away and suddenly lands in the hospital.

Seemed less like CID and more like one of K serials, espiecially the camera work etc...Anup Soni and Salil Ankola looked less like CID officers and more like romantic heroes.

What worked for Daya, Abhijeet and ACP were that they were not really visible on TV before CID. In fact Daya started his acting career in CID, so we all know him only in that role. Aditya started off in CID when his role of a cop in Satya was fresh in our minds.

Whereas Anup Soni and Salil Ankola were well known before CID-SB. I couldn't separate the romantic brother-in-law of Renuka Shahane from Salil Ankola when I saw him in SB. Maybe that's why many of us feel it is soapish. They could have used the same cases and made it in the 'CID' format with Daya and Abhijeet....it would have probably been better.

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I don't think it was the choice of actors, we see any actor and accept them in any role if done well. Had Salil and Anup done their job well as CID officers, we would have accepted them but they just did not do their jobs well. I had seen Aditya Sir in varied role before he took over as Abhijit where he was mainly playing a negative role. But he was so good. Its just that Daya-Abhi-ACP are doing their job really well hence we have accepted them so dearly. Rest just did not do it.
dipankar_dutta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
has anyone uploaded any episode of cid SPECIAL BUREAU recently?????

if so then plz send the links........

i guess someone must have started recording episodes of CIDSB??????
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

</div>
<div>
I sat through the SB today for the entire 3 hours, just to see what SB is all about.
First of all, Pradyuman had mentioned in the introductory episode that it was about cases that were very old. And here it was like a normal kidnapping case etc. Didn't look that ancient to me.

And the case itself...the ACP's kid being kidnapped and the entire episode revolving around his personal life with all the drama. The ACP has a kid, whose father is actually the criminal. The ACP's wife has run away and suddenly lands in the hospital.

Seemed less like CID and more like one of K serials, espiecially the camera work etc...Anup Soni and Salil Ankola looked less like CID officers and more like romantic heroes.

What worked for Daya, Abhijeet and ACPwere that they were notreally visibleon TV before CID. In fact Daya started his acting career in CID, so we all know him only in that role. Aditya started off in CID when his role of a cop in Satya was fresh in our minds.

Whereas Anup Soni and Salil Ankola were well known before CID-SB. I couldn'tseparatethe romantic brother-in-law of Renuka Shahane from Salil Ankola when I saw him in SB. Maybe that's why many of us feel it is soapish. They could have used the same cases and made it in the 'CID' format with Daya and Abhijeet....it would have probably been better.

wow Visrom !! I must applaud for you..
You sat through the whole SBπŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ ..
I also saw part of it to see what is it all about.. but cudnt stand it ... I saw till the scene where Anup Soni is rescued after he got hanged by Yash Tonk.. and then in the hospital they say that Yash tonk can only save his son.. The operation scene etc were so sopaish....
I got sick of it.. and left middway...

prabha. thumbnail
Not just that its so silly, you have the mother in front of you, you should have got her bone marrow checked first, rather than running around a criminal. And that exactly what they did last.

And that hand in fish something case, that too was a current case wonder why SB was looking at it and gosh that girl would keep breaking into a Bengali Speaking fit every now and then. If they did that once it was fine but they over did it.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Not just that its so silly, you have the mother in front of you, you should have got her bone marrow checked first, rather than running around a criminal. And that exactly what they did last.

And that hand in fish something case, that too was a current case wonder why SB was looking at it and gosh that girl would keep breaking into a Bengali Speaking fit every now and then. If they did that once it was fine but they over did it.

Oh...it was Bengali....πŸ˜› thanks for the info.

Just wondering how it would  be if Shivaji Satam breaks into Marathi once in a while and Daya breaks into ...what is it (Kannada or Konkani)?????

🀣

What about Aditya???? He's from Allahabad, UP....I suppose he speaks Hindi only.

Had I known one bit of Marathi or Kannada, I would have written a scene here. 🀣 with ACP saying 'Kuch to gadbad hai, and Darwaza thodo ' in Marathi and Daya replying something in Kannada and Abhijeet looking blankly at both of them.

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If anybody needs help with Bengali, just ask me.
visrom thumbnail

Are they going to show SB today or normal CID?