CID

CID Special Bureau : Re-Run

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Just saw a promo at the end of CID 111 about CID SB coming soon on Sony. Who likes that show?

I hope they get just a segment. I personally will not be able to tolerate its non-stop marathon like regular CID.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Just saw a promo at the end of CID 111 about CID SB coming soon on Sony. Who likes that show?

I hope they get just a segment. I personally will not be able to tolerate its non-stop marathon like regular CID.

OMG..really?πŸ˜ƒ omg.. i'm so happy. I've been wishing for it since soo long. πŸ˜ƒ Please request to videobies, if it comes please do upload it.. I'll be really greatful. πŸ˜ƒ

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I never really watched CID SB, so really don't care if you upload it or not. What you can do is that upload the "Face Off" part of CID SB.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I never watched SB, but I might try to get a glimpse of Salil Ankola. I used to love him in Kora Kagaz. πŸ˜‰
shaina_mbbs thumbnail
I never saw CID SB but still i can say dat i dont like it...way 2 go for CID fansπŸ˜‰
no no, they accidentally put that promo.. it came automatically after the episode.. they have shown such things before.. o no cid sb..
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

prabha the case is of 2005 not confirm and cid special bureau started after that case by mistakely they showed it . when 111 case was shown  in august their also they showed the promo of cid sb
Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Ok, I watched it again. It seems like that CID SB promo where Abhi Sir asks ACP whats special about them and if they are better than the CID team was part of the CID 111 final edit. Sorry for giving wrong information. I have updated the title.

Though I am really glad that CID SB is not happening. It was tooooooo daily soapish and saas-bahuish for my liking. Anyway my CID Team is the bestest, no SB had a chance. So when Abhi Sir says are they better than us the ans is a big NO, that fact that its out and you are still in the running needs no other answer.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tgodse

prabha the case is of 2005 not confirm and cid special bureau started after that case by mistakely they showed it . when 111 case was shown  in august their also they showed the promo of cid sb

Darn.. I was excited for no reason...😭 anyways, thanx for letting know.😳
prabha. thumbnail
I am sorry Day_Dreamer for giving incorrect information. I did not realise the first time that the CID SB promo aired is part of CID 111's final edit.