Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Just saw a promo at the end of CID 111 about CID SB coming soon on Sony. Who likes that show?

I hope they get just a segment. I personally will not be able to tolerate its non-stop marathon like regular CID.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 24 March 2010 at 8:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visromSobtiObsession

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Special Bureau : Re-Run" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Just saw a promo at the end of CID 111 about CID SB coming soon on Sony. Who likes that show?

I hope they get just a segment. I personally will not be able to tolerate its non-stop marathon like regular CID.

OMG..really?Big smile omg.. i'm so happy. I've been wishing for it since soo long. Big smile Please request to videobies, if it comes please do upload it.. I'll be really greatful. Big smile

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I never really watched CID SB, so really don't care if you upload it or not. What you can do is that upload the "Face Off" part of CID SB.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged

I never watched SB, but I might try to get a glimpse of Salil Ankola. I used to love him in Kora Kagaz. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somu05

shaina_mbbs

Groupbie

shaina_mbbs

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I never saw CID SB but still i can say dat i dont like it...way 2 go for CID fansWink

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

prabha the case is of 2005 not confirm and cid special bureau started after that case by mistakely they showed it . when 111 case was shown  in august their also they showed the promo of cid sb

Edited by tgodse - 25 January 2010 at 9:56am

genius_1

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Ok, I watched it again. It seems like that CID SB promo where Abhi Sir asks ACP whats special about them and if they are better than the CID team was part of the CID 111 final edit. Sorry for giving wrong information. I have updated the title.

Though I am really glad that CID SB is not happening. It was tooooooo daily soapish and saas-bahuish for my liking. Anyway my CID Team is the bestest, no SB had a chance. So when Abhi Sir says are they better than us the ans is a big NO, that fact that its out and you are still in the running needs no other answer.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 25 January 2010 at 12:10pm

-SNEHAL-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top