another dissapearence from Kusum?

rat718 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi guys just wanted to know if you were all wondering about what happenned to Kumud's freind from Ludhiana (forgot her name, she was kind of cute). She was like having an tiff with Harry, every time they met. It looks she is no more either. Another name to be added to Ekta's dissapearence list ! never happenned before! Really shocked ! ðŸ˜²  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiN24 thumbnail
Her name was Simran. (she is also kajals' little sister Preity IN KDMH). I was wondering the same thing. Its like she fell off the face of the earth or something. They don't show her or Aai in a long time.
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yea,  Iwas wondering where she went too..... I guess this is the outcome of adding toooooooooooooooooooo many characters with no plot...
queenbee4eva thumbnail
oh yea her rite did u know that she was abishek bachans sis in
some movie .she also acts. 😛
bollyfreak thumbnail

yeah..she was abhishek bachcan's cuzin kuch na kaho...

she was So young in that! hehehe..shes only 19 in real life! i swear! even kumud is so young in real life. She looks way older for her age.

~*Deewani*~ thumbnail

she went back to ludhiana and never came back!!

i remember she left with ayee when kkusum "lost" her memory and stayed there, i guess!

lippy girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyfreak

yeah..she was abhishek bachcan's cuzin kuch na kaho...

she was So young in that! hehehe..shes only 19 in real life! i swear! even kumud is so young in real life. She looks way older for her age.

YEH.  KUMUD AKA AASHKA GORADIA IS ONLY 18

shahidlover24 thumbnail
ekta has way too many characters in all her serials!

Originally posted by: ~*Deewani*~

she went back to ludhiana and never came back!!

i remember she left with ayee when kkusum "lost" her memory and stayed there, i guess!

hey i like ur avatar.....itz 222222222 cute.....