Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Questions Hi Questions

KomalLuvsYa Senior Member
KomalLuvsYa
KomalLuvsYa

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hear this hear this.It is importent! i just wanted 2 say that how can Nupur's dad just kick Mayur out of the house ?Confused Isnt it Dia's house ?just becuz  nupur's dad is dia's dads brother, it doesn't mean that he could get nupur out of the house, it is dia's house right, so why can't she have a saying on tht? and where is dias dad? wahan maagni, mehdi, and shaadi hogayi and he is no where to be seen, isn't it his house? how can it be possible that he is no where for such a long time in his own house/ Is Nupurs dad going to live there like forever and make decisions who is going to live in it or not?
Quentions hi questions hai.
do comment, and explain.

Favouriteofall IF-Rockerz
Favouriteofall
Favouriteofall

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
cv's ko bhi pata hai ke bauji ko koi haq nahin hai is ghar ko apna kehne ka
isi liye to sbs ki shoot mei jo bauji n kaha tha ke mere ghar se nikal jao
wo dialoge unhon ne editing mei cut kar dia tha 
nd i m sure agar future mei bauji ne kisi ko ghar se nikalne ko kaha to dia zaroor interfere kare gi
Shalonia Groupbie
Shalonia
Shalonia

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hi!  I had stopped watching MJHT after Nupur's exit and because everyone had parted ways.  But I recently turned it on, and realized that both Mayank and Gunjan are working in Excel with Samrat!  So I'm back to watching MJHT, but I have one confusion.  How come Mayank is now talking to Samrat in college?  Before he didn't even want to hear a single thing from Samrat, because he blamed Samrat for Nupur's death.  Someone kindly clarify this for me.  THANK YOU!!!  Smile
humzy4ever Newbie
humzy4ever
humzy4ever

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalonia

Hi!  I had stopped watching MJHT after Nupur's exit and because everyone had parted ways.  But I recently turned it on, and realized that both Mayank and Gunjan are working in Excel with Samrat!  So I'm back to watching MJHT, but I have one confusion.  How come Mayank is now talking to Samrat in college?  Before he didn't even want to hear a single thing from Samrat, because he blamed Samrat for Nupur's death.  Someone kindly clarify this for me.  THANK YOU!!!  Smile
Mayank now forgave samrat since he realized that he also influenced samrat to drive faster before the accident
Hope that helped :)
sheebs_ratifan IF-Dazzler
sheebs_ratifan
sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KomalLuvsYa

Hear this hear this.It is importent! i just wanted 2 say that how can Nupur's dad just kick Mayur out of the house ?Confused Isnt it Dia's house ?just becuz  nupur's dad is dia's dads brother, it doesn't mean that he could get nupur out of the house, it is dia's house right, so why can't she have a saying on tht? and where is dias dad? wahan maagni, mehdi, and shaadi hogayi and he is no where to be seen, isn't it his house? how can it be possible that he is no where for such a long time in his own house/ Is Nupurs dad going to live there like forever and make decisions who is going to live in it or not?
Quentions hi questions hai.
do comment, and explain.

hey dear vo dubai mein the to vo marraige k liye dubai se nahi asakte isliye shayad unhu ne nupur ko badhaya dedi aur dia ka house hai but dia k tauji ko dia kaise kuch bolsakti vo unse baade hai aur vo unhe kuch nahi kehsakti aur nupur k dad nupur k dad hai aur uss ghar mein sabse bade vo apne bhai se bade hai to inke is disicion mein koi bhi kuch nahi bolsakta tha ok i hope k aap samajh gayyeSmile
mjhtnavjot Newbie
mjhtnavjot
mjhtnavjot

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
can you tell me how to put pictures in our post plzzzzzzz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top