Uttaran

Can the case be dropped ???

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I want to understand one thing here--- can the case against Sid be dropped if Icha wants to withdraw it ?? Its not a small case --- its attempt to murder and it means that Sid is big criminal and a hazard to the society, so how can they jus leave him like that without actual enquiry ??? they shd question him regarding the motive and make him tell the truth , otherwise, how can anyone try to murder someone, can the police really levae him off ?? Just think, if Sid is a maniac or a phsyco whoz goes on a killling spree without a real motive, then, if he jus left like that, then, more girls may get into danger, so interrogation of Sid is very impt....
I donot know legal issues, but this is what I think, can someone confirm plz ??
Now, jus for ICha to save Tappu, will the law books also be re-written ?????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
hey  answer is simple...as per the story..its fiction...but in reality i dont think it wud happen as u rightly said ..as others are at a danger..i,m not legally qualified but its simple logic
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the logic is very simple ...
everything and anything will be rewritten if taps the great wants ...
she has done
-- put iccha to so many troubles
-- bride swapping ...
-- uses ex - boyfriend
-- mental torture to veer

and for each and every thing where she should have been punished
she has been let off just like that ...
she has super natural powers ....she is tappu baba after all -
with all her magical powers ...

its upto veer now to recognize Sid ..
but its not going to happen - as iccha will give her kasam and stop him also ...

radash thumbnail
i think if the  witness  is weak then there is not reason for the culprit to be in the jail.

IN THIS CASE LET SID GO FREE ONLY TO  COME BACK TO KILL ICCHA AGAIN. THIS TIME HE FIRE THE BULLET IN HER HEART SO THERE  IS NO CHANCE OF ICCHA TO SURVIVE WHILE SHE IS DIEING SHE WILL SAY I FORGIVE YOU SID AND TAPASYA THE END.🤣

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
for our "ANGLE" tapu,everything is possible!!!