Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

this a scene of sanraj hope u liked

I will never forgive my self ''.crossing thought come in santo mind as tears start drop down in her face ''

The long dark road is all what santo can see as she walked alone in the dark of night to where to whom she never knows ''.

Why things turn like that? Why malik my beloved malik is not in our house 'the only one who I ''.small scream come out 'describe the lonely confessed santo'..

She keep walking when suddenly a small light come in the distance of her look'..santo without any thinking walk toward the light to found that it come from a small house '..

Santo with the tired steps walk to the door and knock it ''she wait for sometime '.the door open and when she a bout to ask if she could spend the night there the word just froze in her moth''.and her face reflect the shock'.

Santo: Ma..ma..malik!!!!! that's u

Tired sad eyes look at her and the sad eyes translate in a mint to a twinkle one '.in second a strong arms hold her tightly as he can't believe that she is real'..then he step away from her looking at her in silence they stand like that for a mints the DM ask her to come inside  '..

As she enters the house santo found her photo on the wall and all the furniture of there room put in same order in this room '..She is surprised and looks at him '..

DM look at her : close the door '.and she do

Santo: why u here? What happen? Why u left the house?....

DM: punishment''..

Santo: what?

DM: punishment''your punishment '..u went to jail without any thinking of me and that is what u done ''.loosing u losing the meaning of life ''losing u losing the moments of happiness''why u do that? ''u knows as I know that is not the one who kills? And today I need answer '.I need it right now'.

Santo: everything I do 'do it for u only u and what is the use of the truth now?'.

DM: there is use '..for our life or this punishment will continue and u will be for me in jail always '.

Santo: why u make it hard and she break down''.

If u wish '.can this be keep it between u and me 'pleas?

He don't answer ''and santo after feeling that there is no choice she start tell the trouth without looking at his face and after she finished slowly santo look at DM'

His face without any reflection make her scared ''''

DM: santo u are the great mother of a children that u never give birth to them 'that is true ''but what a bout me what a bout begin my wife where is that fact go'.

Santo look at him ''deep look and she says: that's all is for u only u what has happen because I love u '.love u '..I am sorry sorry that u heart all this years '.but what can I do this is the only solution '..And she start cry

DM take her hand on hid head : promise me that whatever things happen u will share it with me what ever thoughts come to your mind u will share it with me promise me '.

In broken voice santo promise DM '.and he take her again in his arms give her silent promise that he will never ever let her go again '

Edited by love2211 - 03 July 2010 at 3:15pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

azminamsweetjimjamd.sreecuckoo_chandsweetfariChit15sanrajloverkichwamajibahanetunisianAyushi_01aparakshitijs000soni-zeevrsharma-SilverFlames--Samira-anna44TOTAL-ROMANTICleena04pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ek din aap pg 149" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
love,
u proof ur name true by this. Clap Clap Clap
it toooooo gud, very nice & amazing. Clap Thumbs Up Approve
when i was reading i was not realized that it is ur 1st attempt. Big smile Smile Star

keep it up!!!! write some more like this.
Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverlove2211vrsharma

rita7482

Groupbie

rita7482

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Cryi don't want to cry now

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Love2211 as i already told you. it's simply superb. marvelous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlover

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thank u ......happy u liked hope there will be such scene in the serial

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Lovely!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work.

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Wonderful,

Very nice FF ....POOR DM Punishing himself just like Santu...

MISS HIM.....please keepo it comin'...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverlove2211

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Don't what Ektha want to show in her Bandini but Sara your's is perfect. Hope Ektha will use this scene in her Bandini also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.