India-Forums

Pancham update 2/1/05

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

The scene begins with meera (panchams girlfreind) and her family at the dining table eating dinner. Meera, and her dad is sad that Pancham behaved rudely , by refusing their help. Meera's mom ( kind of loser), says that "I told you all that all that glitters is not gold, but you both did not beleive me".  Meera's dad discourages further discussion on this issue, by snubbing his wife.

Meera is sleeping, and Pancham comes (appears) and tells her that he was  sorry to hurt her, and her father's feelings. The reason he had to refuse their help was because it would destroy his dad's will, and survival ability. Only by having both of these, his dad could become sucessful, and would be able to reap the sucess he earned. Meera wakes up, and is kind of confused that was it a dream or was it Pancham's voice she heard.

Next day in college, Pancham and all his freinds are talking, while Meera comes there and thanks Pancham. Pancham asks her why she should be thanking him. Meera replies that she thought about what pancham came and  told her in the dream, and it made sense. All freinds start making fun of Meera about her love with Pancham which has reached an extent that  she has also started seeing him and talking to him in her dream. To get back Meera and Pancham also make fun of the freinds regarding Aishwarya rai, etc. Pancham also says that he will help Meera in tutuoring on her weak subjects, and will always be her true freind.

Among the two brothers (Pancham's uncles) disbeleif starts coming up. The older brother tries to get money from the bank to pay the workers, but comes to know he cannnot do that since the money of 5 lakh rupees was withdrawn that day, and withdrawal can only be made once a day. He wonders why his younger brother needed so mouch money, and got it without even asking his permission.   On the other end we see the youngerbrother giving a five lakh rupees necklace to his mistress, and she asking fora flat instead in her name. He promises her he will do it in the next few days. 

In the meanwhile older bhabhi mixes some kind of herb in the drink of her brother in law to make him pure.  What she does not know is that this is really poison. Brother in law gets very sick, and doctor comes by  and tells them to get the drink tested. Both the brothers swear tht they are going to find out who mixed the poison in the drink. The sister in law gets scared and calls the guruji and asking him what she should do. Guruji says that it was not the poweder that has made her brother in law sick, but some one is trying to kill him, and trying to make her a scape goat. At this time we hear "pavitranamah dushta nashaka" with Pancham as Krishna. It looks like Pancham knows everything that is going on, and smiles. At the same time Bhabhi remembers Pancham, and his vow to destroy them, and she is thinking that it was pancham who was trying to kill his uncle, and putting the blame on her. Guruji tells her  to come to him the next day, and he will tell her who is planning this. Bhabhi says she will. END         

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I always miss pancham because of UNI, it's nice to be able to read what's going on. I think Pancham is a interesting serial. It's different. I hope they don't mess it up like Devi.
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
yea i didn't like when raj turn to be a negative character in devi i mean that was out of my mind you know in the beginning he seems to in love with kalika and later he turned out to be evil i hate it i didn't like the ending at all Angry
Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update...Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top