Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani

Will Shlok change Bua's course?

koham thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I think Shlok will have to do with PM and Vir's past.  There is a reason why PM has kept it under the rug.  He is not just adopted or a distant relative etc.  She is afraid that this matter can be used against their family name / political careers, and she is hiding it even from Karan.

I also have no doubt that Yana will find out about Shlok and use that info against PM.  The question now is how PM is going to fight it.  In my mind, there is a slight chance here for Bua to join the PM camp... for the sake of her brother, her family name. 

What do you think?  Possible?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
somehow I think Bua is not going to have any connection with Shlok....the whole thing is going to be news to her too!
Lets wait n watch..this is gripping for sure!
koham thumbnail
Yes, it will be a new for her too.... but I am hopeful that she will side with PM in trying to defend Vir / her family name once his story is out....

I am an eternal optimist guys, and I want to see bad people turn into good   ðŸ˜Š
ronitfan thumbnail
I am a 'selective' eternal optimist!;)
anjali.nair thumbnail
i think priyamvada siding with shlok will create a rift between karan and his mom. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
koham thumbnail
OMG !! That's a great angle !!.... But I really don't want the family members to turn against each other   ðŸ˜­ .... So, I applaud your idea, but I dont' want it to happen ....
ronitfan thumbnail
I dont know why but I think for the first time,Urvi will go against PM!!