Chat Clubs

All About Love#85!~Invite only~Hezzzzzz Back!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 139

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Veenu - omfg sooo truee dats exactly wat happend!! ROFL ... hahaha it was halariouss!! blondie was soo like shot wat do i dooo now ROFL ... ahhhh it was fun watching her Smile    

soo like AHHHHHHHHHH 2morrow is 25th jannnn

Edited by gia0005 - 24 January 2010 at 5:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love#85!~Invite only~Hezzzzzz Back!! (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
im tired

nina_luck

IF-Rockerz

nina_luck

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

We're BACK!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwww I missed this place LOLL I missed the siggies!! stared at them before reading the comments :D

Veenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......MUAH hun! Love the welcome message!!! And thank you for making the CC!

Sooo how is everyone doing?

Shalu...Get that LT!!! Miss u :)

Shantuu....kithe ho???Busy?

Will be back here later......need food and need to get few things done
MUAHZZZZZZZZ

-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Oyeee salaiessssss..

How is everyone..

Our town is in major depression mode after losing the one game off to going to Super bowl.. dannnnggg..

It was one of the most gripping games… but we gave them the game on a platter…. Soo many mistakes.. uufff..

It waz the worst game of the season.. but we still looked good… game went to a OT.. and the others won… arrrrhhhh!!!!

Mannnn I had tears!!!!! Our only hope.. our only QB.. whos the best!!!!

Arrrrrhhhhh!!!!!! I am pissed!!!

Anyways… if KG don't come to make this up… CV's are going to hear from me.. lmaooo!!!!!!

Ninzzzzzz.. hiyaaaa..

Hamzieeeee..

Did you read in FB FV thread…. You get the "FARMER OF THE CENTURY" award!! Rolfingggg!!

Too good on the farm yaar!! Kya baath hai!! LOL!

Mann can I get a cottage there… and a maid… and a cook.. then life is set!!! LOL!

OM_Peace

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Oke i did ld after SOO LONG cuz i feel sooo happy n becauseee we finnaly have the TOUCH OF OUR DMG! dancesss

Ridhima when she finds out: Cry

Omfggggggggggggg her expressions. .. her eyes! her tearss ! her shocked facee when she finds out tooo damn GOOOOOOOOOD! Bow Down

omfgg those fbss jus killed meeeeeeee ... roka ... locker terracee and alll omfggg criessssssssssssssssCrying 1

n then her chocked upppp emotions like she is soooo shocked and can't believe this is really trueee! her face omfgggg toooo damn goood ... omgg i cried sooo much ... i can   totally related to her! i totally connected to her Crying Into Tissue

close up of her eyes omfggggggg! Crying 2

when she leans on the walll and tears come out of her eyesss ... killled me killled meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Blowing Nose

the wayyyy she is in soo much pain and how she is feeling sooo dman overwhelmed by the truth ... her expression honestly soooo damnnn CHOCKED UPP! like she cant believe her earss dat armaan didnt really leave her! omggg omgggg *bows down* awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee jennnny AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Bow Down

Bow Down

Precap -

ahhhhhhh the wayyy she doesnt even care about her surrondings and jus running as if she found a clue about armaan... she is going physcoooo for her LOVE! she jus wants to seee her ARMAAN! Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

ahhhh da bench part ... omggggg she is literally jus bawling her eyes outttttttt!!! n when she finds a brochure mental PANCHGANI MENTAL HEALTH INSTITUDE ... like its a ray of hope for her! and she runssss without caring about anything esle jus runsssss TO GET HIM! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the physcooooness the need toooo JUS RUN IN HIS ARMS! tooo damnnnnn gooooodddddd!!! i cried soooo much in this part dat omfg i cant   even tell mee! i m jus sooo happpy cuz from the days jen entered i wanted to see the craziness of NOT BEING WITH ARMAAN! i jus wanted to see this! its tooo goood i love it! i cant waittttttttt for the mystery to beee unfolded and find out why armaan left and where HE IS NOW! ahhhhhhh!! Shocked 1

Shashank the kadooos Tongue

"aggressive ho gayi hai woh"

"mushkilon ko kamzoori bane dey"

"badal gayi hai"

"attachment nahi lagao nahi"

"machanical tarekey sey treat karti hai"

"personal life ko proffessional life pey haavi hone dey rahi hai"

"ridhima egoistic ho chuki hai"

"sid sey naftrat key usko arrest karwa diya"

"karwahat ki waja ARMAAN tau nahi" Duh hspace5DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE IS SOOO PATHETICC! HOW CAN he expect her to be NORMAL after w.e happend in her life! she has been through soo damn MUCH! that incident really did CHANGE HER damn life! sooo reallly wth does he expect from her! duh she is not going to love anyone! she is going to treat her patient machinally cuz SHE HAS NO LOVE IN HER TO GIVE ANYMORE! the hatred and everything is BECAUSE OF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! arghhhh WAT KIND OF A DAD IS HEEEEEEEEEEE DUDE! ahhhhhhh U DAKKU DADDY :) Crazy hspace5physcooo dad Smile

padma- armaan ko KABHI bhula nahi paayegi

andar sey kamzooor ... aur galti humari hai

kitni asani sey galti sey moh per diya

PERFECTTT welll saiddd PADMA! armaan is THE CAUSE of her heartless behaviour! she doesnt care cuz she has lost and been sooo hurt dat now she is tooo scared to even open uppp to someone esle! ahhhh perfecttt!!! Clap

p.s RIDHIMA CAN DRIVE ROTFL hspace5ROTFL hspace5ROTFL hspace5ROTFL hspace5ROTFL hspace5

conclusion:

i dont think armaan is in panchgani .. dats the first place she is going to look and there is no way she is going to find him sooo SOON! he has to bee somewhere esle! i jus hope he is okieeeeeeeeeee!! praysss he is finee! i m jus happpy cuz this is the side i have been wanting to seee of ridhima ... noww she looks more sensible and makes more sence to me ... thank god! i m jus happy the way things are turning out! i jus want to know WHERE THE HECKKK IS ARMAAAAAAAAAAAN! ksggg COME SOOON! ahhhh i willl partyyy sooo hard the dayyy its CONFIRMEDD! *dancesss*

OM_Peace

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
OMGGGG A freaking LD!!! OMGGGGG OMGG..
me watching rerun that is almost here and i will be back!!! muuahhh Giuuuu!!!!

I will be back with my comments of the show!!
watching DMG after 21st Sept... literally sitting to watch types!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OM_Peacegia.khan

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
DMG LD:

goddd..i have no freaking idea what is happening in DMG.. lmaoooooO!!
what is the natak..
and why is sid leaving Sanjv.. (good riddens!)
what is going on!!!uufff...ROFL

Koyyyeee battaoo what is up!!!!! LOLLLL!!!

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
dmg is back

Post Reply New Post

Go to top