Written Update 22 Jan 2010

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Recap: More speeds up the wedding.

More grabs Nakku's and an twists it hurting her and tells her to ask Mausi to come to their wedding nicely with a smile on her face. Naku tries hard to smile while everyone watches on in sympathy and helplessness. When More finally lets go of her her hand is bright red. More then gets all the neighbors to do things for the preparation of the wedding. More sends Babi to get Naku dressed like a bride. Then he threatens Ganpat for trying to run away and he tells More he won't try anything now and will do as he says.

Babi is sitting at home with her hand on her head and Naku tells her to get her ready for the wedding. Babi asks if she has gone mad. Naku says what else will they do and maybe its God's will. Babi says what kind of God are you don't see whats happening. Mangla comes in and tells Naku she will help her get ready and explains to Babi that there is no other choice as More will destroy everything if he so pleases. More's man comes in and brings a saree that More gave for Naku. Mangla dresses her in it and Naku starts crying. Mangla tries to console her and says she has to be strong for her aai. Babi says she can't even cry anymore as her eyes have become stone.

Ganpat comes in and cries in front of Naku and says he failed as a father and couldn't do anything for her. Babi gets up and provokes him to do something as he is the man of the house and this the time for him to man up. More suddenly comes in dancing and does some drama ( sorry this is getting boring). Ganpat finally grabs onto More's feet and begs him to let go of Naku. More gets irritated and kicks him. Babi also then begs him to forget about Naku. More fakes concern and comes up to Naku and asks if she likes him or not. Naku looks down not knowing how to react. He keeps asking her and then says fine if you don't like me then this marriage will be canceled. He tells Mangla to go tell everyone to stop the decorations and dancing as the wedding is canceled cuz his heart is broken. Babi feels a bit relieved and thanks God.

But More then says that if he were to sell Naku after marrying her he would get 12 lakhs. He explains to Ganpat that he should at least get back whatever he spent on them and the wedding. Anywhich way they will owe him 12 lakhs. Ganpat says he doesnt even have 12 rupees so how will he pay that much. [I missed some of the dialogs after this.] Basically More is giving them no option.

Precap: More is talking to Naku outside in front of the basti and tells her its ok if the marriage is stopped but they can still have honeymoon and then starts to feels her up. 🤢 Babi ma is transforming into Durga ma.

Comments: I am sick of More..kafi ghisa pita sa character hai.. a very regular kind of villian of any Indian movie. So his gimmicks really don't hold my interest. Though i was wondering for a guy who supposedly supplied girls internationally he is pretty sloppy in trying to ensure that no one finds out about his true nature. From the precap, he pretty much exposed himself to the whole basti. Whatever. I am waiting to see how Naku will get out of his trap. BTW Mishal better be the lead of this show. I am only watching the show since i saw the article about him. Its been too long since Love Story and i can't wait to see him again on TV. 😳
Thankyou everyone who appreciated my updates. I'll try to do them when i can but i can't do them regularly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishmine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 the update......you've done a great  job Edited by ishmine - 14 years ago
ishmine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I  am  getting sick of morey ðŸ˜¡................cant take him anymore  he is nothing but  piece of shitt ....I  dont  want nakusha 2 marry this  bas***d Edited by ishmine - 14 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the detailed update  , me too waiting for mishals entry do try to update regularly , hope the no of responses will increase with his entry and the show will become more interesting