Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Thought I'd share this with you all:

ACP Pradyuman will be seen in a bad light and inspector Abhijeet (Aditya Shrivastav) will be asked to handle his case. Aditya manages to gather ample proof against the ACP and finally, he gets him arrested. But all this is just a ploy to fool the culprits who are happy that they have succeeded in getting the ACP arrested. Abhijeet will then work hard to nail the culprits who have framed his boss and then the ACP will be set free. While arresting the ACP, Abhijeet will break down and tell him he is just doing it in the name of duty.

Says Aditya, "Yes, this is happening for the first time in CID that ACP Pradyuman is accused and is arrested for something he has not done. We find some proof which says that he has done many anti-national things and also has links to terrorists. Law is law and it's equal for everyone and unwillingly I have to arrest him. It was very hard for me to shoot the scene because I couldn't think of doing anything like this to him."

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

agniishaina_mbbsBhavanabprachi_poorviSushaanManeetsunnyp1414teju_g$ara_$hachiAmbrosiavisrombsingapurySalmanayesha-SNEHAL-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article about ACP arrest" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

ACP Pradyuman will be seen in a bad light and inspector Abhijeet (Aditya Shrivastav) will be asked to handle his case. Aditya manages to gather ample proof against the ACP and finally, he gets him arrested. But all this is just a ploy to fool the culprits who are happy that they have succeeded in getting the ACP arrested. Abhijeet will then work hard to nail the culprits who have framed his boss and then the ACP will be set free. While arresting the ACP, Abhijeet will break down and tell him he is just doing it in the name of duty.

Says Aditya, "Yes, this is happening for the first time in CID that ACP Pradyuman is accused and is arrested for something he has not done. We find some proof which says that he has done many anti-national things and also has links to terrorists. Law is law and it's equal for everyone and unwillingly I have to arrest him. It was very hard for me to shoot the scene because I couldn't think of doing anything like this to him."
Looks like the character of Abhijeet has entered Aditya's mind completely...even though it  is just a role.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by debayon

Looks like the character of Abhijeet has entered Aditya's mind completely...even though it  is just a role.
virsom your right

Edited by tgodse - 23 January 2010 at 12:59am

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I still can't believe that daya had raised his hand to slap Abhijeet. Shocked

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijeetdaya

I still can't believe that daya had raised his hand to slap Abhijeet. Shocked
When its a conflict between ACP and Abhijeet, Daya will definitely side with the ACP, I suppose.

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
this ws the 1st time wen hez accused of smtn he DIDNT DO! Aditya has said that. last time he went 2 london secretly!

somu05

Groupbie

somu05

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
but wht abt d promo.... of abhijit shootin acp....!!!!! huh Cry Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top