Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Samira - Lovely post! Clap 

Leher & Dadi .. face to face .. wow! Loved how Leher gave it back to Dadi .. said what she wanted but in a respectful way .. clearly showing Dadi the sanskaar's she has got from her parents! Clap Clap  Dadi needs to calm down a bit .. or else, she will face such situations more in the future. Abhi toh Leher ne jawab diya .. no sooner it will be her own 'lalla' who might just give it to her LOL 

I think Leher was more upset about the whole negativity surrounding the wedding .. what with seeing how the Shuklas behaved when Rashmi & her parents' arrived. Guess she already senses the things to come .. Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblesam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leher v/s Dadi Round 1 (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by rexy34

Today's episode started with Dadi and her usual antics.But leher very politely and diplomatically tells her offLOLSo round one hands down was won by leher.I am sure there will be more leher v/s dadi situations in the future also and i am betting my money on leher to win the future rounds tooThumbs Up
The rest of the episode was pretty much dedicated to the shukla's acting like total jerksDead in front of the majumdars.And Mrs.shukla it seems has decided to follow dadi's advice blindly so i guess that's what will cause the madhav-rashmi break up.
    By the way when leher was thinking about all the stuff dadi said to her ,she seemed more upset for herself than for rashmiConfusedAny thoughts guys on why she was so upset?

Sam,
Indeed, Lehar vs Dadi Round 1 Big smile
And no doubt at all the honours went to Lehar. Dadi was so shocked that a young girl could stand there and calmly, respectfully tell her that this marriage was a decision between two independent minded people, who were only being respectful by involving their families!I was laughing at dadi's expressions the whole time,she looked so shocked.I think no one has dared to stand up to her till now .Kudos to leher who got her point across without loosing her cool.

Lehar was upset, wasn't she? although she was composed while she was talking.
I think she was upset about the whole situation, not just herself. That this was the kind of talk Rashmi was being exposed to. I think she came down wondering waht to do, saw Rashmi and her mother being so optimistic and happy about clothes, jewellery etc and felt so hurt by the difference in attitude.Rashmi and her mother looked so sweet here discussing all the rasams that happen in bengali weddings.I wish mrs.shukla would open her eyes and stop looking at rashmi as that girl who belongs to some other community and see her for the sweet girl she is.But i guess that's not happening as long as she is being brainwashed by dadi.
In some corner I think she was also dismayed that Abeer's family was like this - she doesn't know it consciously but unconsicously she IS interested in Abeer, knows that he is emamoured of her - now she saw exactly what they would be facing and I think she was shocked by Dadi's aggression.Even i felt at some level she was upset because she likes Abeer and now she knows what she will have to face ,if she decides to follow her heart.
Bubble

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Samira - Lovely post! Clap  Thanks EksSmile

Leher & Dadi .. face to face .. wow! Loved how Leher gave it back to Dadi .. said what she wanted but in a respectful way .. clearly showing Dadi the sanskaar's she has got from her parents! Clap Clap  Dadi needs to calm down a bit .. or else, she will face such situations more in the future. Abhi toh Leher ne jawab diya .. no sooner it will be her own 'lalla' who might just give it to her LOL I would love to see "lalla" telling dadi off.Waise shuruvat to ho chuki he.

I think Leher was more upset about the whole negativity surrounding the wedding .. what with seeing how the Shuklas behaved when Rashmi & her parents' arrived. Guess she already senses the things to come .. Ouch With Madhav-Rashmi breaking up hamare AbHer ka kya hogaCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top